Vanilla Gorilla: 2017 Power Wagon build

Ravenmad

Observer
They Toyo R/T is available in a 40. It’s only available from one single race shop though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do tell!!! I would buy a set if I knew were to purchase said tires. Although, the secretary might balk about a third set or tires and wheels for the truck.... lololol

Do tell!!! I would buy a set if I knew were to purchase said tires. Although, the secretary might balk about a third set or tires and wheels for the truck.... lololol

It's not really a traditional RT. It's a race compound rubber on a different carcass. They're used in stadium truck racing and ordered by race teams, it's not a DOT tire. I'd like a 40" AT tire.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
looks like i'll be heading up to Bozeman again January 10th to go get the rest of my GoFast Camper setup, then loop down through Utah and into Grand Junction to stop and hangout with Matt from Maxtrax. We'll get to put these Severe Snow rated AT3w's to the test.

driller

old soul wanderer
looks like i'll be heading up to Bozeman again January 10th to go get the rest of my GoFast Camper setup, then loop down through Utah and into Grand Junction to stop and hangout with Matt from Maxtrax. We'll get to put these Severe Snow rated AT3w's to the test.

If you need a bed for the night on your trip through SLC hit me up.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
Ordered the Fiberwerx fenders today as part of their 20% off Christmas sale. Not sure of the lead time on them, I imagine they will need to make them and then send them out. Had toyed with ordering carbon fiber, and having it cleared and just leaving it on there but in the end decided against it because it would be too much.

I also have my Trail Ready beadlocks and attached 37's for sale. Please DM me if you are interested.

Kingsize24

Interesting... Jeremy said you were adding these. Are you planning on removing the rear factory flares and reskinning the rear as well, or just the front? I am interested how well these will line up with the body lines and your bumper.

Watching with curiosity.

Ordered the Fiberwerx fenders today as part of their 20% off Christmas sale. Not sure of the lead time on them, I imagine they will need to make them and then send them out. Had toyed with ordering carbon fiber, and having it cleared and just leaving it on there but in the end decided against it because it would be too much.

I also have my Trail Ready beadlocks and attached 37's for sale. Please DM me if you are interested.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
Interesting... Jeremy said you were adding these. Are you planning on removing the rear factory flares and reskinning the rear as well, or just the front? I am interested how well these will line up with the body lines and your bumper.

Watching with curiosity.

Ditto!

Considering these or AEV fenders for the eventual move to four-tay's.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast

Watching with curiosity.

just doing the front, i'll leave the rear alone. Im picking up my GoFast Camper on the 12th, and the bedsides are structural for the bed as far as i know. On my 4Runner i did high clearance fenders in the front, and left the rear alone with the stock black flares and i really liked the look, so i'll probably leave it alone for now.

Ditto!

Considering these or AEV fenders for the eventual move to four-tay's.

im not going to touch 40's until i see someone do them that doesnt drive like an **************, to see what fuel milage is.

im also going to order the Thuren front truss - i need to get that burned on before Expo West, so i have plenty of time. Fingers crossed my beadlocks sell so i can finance some other stuff.

Hemi_Wagon812

just doing the front, i'll leave the rear alone. Im picking up my GoFast Camper on the 12th, and the bedsides are structural for the bed as far as i know. On my 4Runner i did high clearance fenders in the front, and left the rear alone with the stock black flares and i really liked the look, so i'll probably leave it alone for now.

im not going to touch 40's until i see someone do them that doesnt drive like an **************, to see what fuel milage is.

im also going to order the Thuren front truss - i need to get that burned on before Expo West, so i have plenty of time. Fingers crossed my beadlocks sell so i can finance some other stuff.
Are you finally going to do suspension on your truck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94