Super Singles for Mercedes Benz 1120 4x4 from UK or EU supplier

nigelivy

Hi Folks

I’m picking up a Mercedes 1120 ex-fire truck to convert into an overlander.

I’m looking for a source for Super Singles, preferably from a UK or EU supplier, but willing to import if necessary.

Does anyone know of a company that might be able to help?

The truck currently has 22.5” wheels on there and I think I’ll stick to that size. Aiming for a tyre size somewhere around 425/65 R22.5.

Thanks in advance!

smlobx

Wanderer
A quick search found this in the UK.
‘Currently out of stock (like most tires these days) but you could give them a call.

nigelivy

A quick search found this in the UK.
‘Currently out of stock (like most tires these days) but you could give them a call.

Thank you.

It's actually the wheel rims that I'm more interested in obtaining. The tyres themselves won't be too tricky to find. But finding the right wheel rims that have the correct offset to be able to use on both front and rear axles is proving to be a bit more of a challenge.

I may need to have some custom made, by the looks of it.

Driftwoodlizard

Thank you.

It's actually the wheel rims that I'm more interested in obtaining. The tyres themselves won't be too tricky to find. But finding the right wheel rims that have the correct offset to be able to use on both front and rear axles is proving to be a bit more of a challenge.

I may need to have some custom made, by the looks of it.

OOps, didn't see you needed EU suppllier! Disregard. Check out Wheels Now, they'll make you a custom set of heavy duty super singles to fit your application, whatever you want for right around $2400 shipped. They're really the only ones doing it. Here's the guys email I talked to. MarcHilger@wheelsnowinc.com

See the ones on my truck, I had them drilled to look like military style. Most important thing is getting your backspacing correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier