Super Single wheels available?

Railvan

Adventurer
Does anyone know of any Super Single 17" wheels, a set of five for a Fuso FG, that are available in the US? Earthcrusier has none available, All Terrain Warrior says 5 or 6 months to get some imported and delivered, and Fusooffroad.som has none in stock as well. Any place else to check?

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I got mine from Sportsmobile (ATW).

Other sources I had looked at were -
Rickson
Trailworthy
Firematic
Stazworks

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Fusooffroad.com, aav4x4.com.au and trucksupersingles.com.au, along with a few other websites, have the same business owners.

steve66

Observer
Thanks Owen, I hadn't heard of that fuso site previously but yes its one of Kym's. Sounds like there is no stock in Oz right now across the board, like lots of stuff.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Alexwheels supplies some of them, of course out of China. Might be worthwhile directly with the manufacturer to see if there are any stocks they know of in the U.S.A. Either that or just buy them direct.

Does anyone know of any Super Single 17" wheels, a set of five for a Fuso FG, that are available in the US? Earthcrusier has none available, All Terrain Warrior says 5 or 6 months to get some imported and delivered, and Fusooffroad.som has none in stock as well. Any place else to check?
I'm also ordering ATW rims from a Japanese group, but it's almost a year ... when will it come?

Hodor

I have ordered a set of custom 17x10 2 piece beadlock wheels from a new company breaking away from trail worthy fab called wigsplitter LLC

This is a new company, so they don't have a website up currently, but you can see examples of their wheels on Instagram if you look up overlander.global

A set of 4 unpainted comes in under 3k

If you have questions and want the contact information for these guys I will share through direct message, but I'm not gonna post up on public forums people's phone numbers ?

Mizifizo

Interesting. Reading the comments it seems the ones in that ig post are made at/by twf proper. Curious if wigsplitter has any pics of their own products posted somewhere?
c09f9cebd1470ab75f40041e5f1fa45a.jpg

Sent with a hint of overthinking the problem at hand.

sixbennetts

Adventurer
1. Remove rear inner tires/rims
2. Reinstall rear outer tires/rims only
3. Add appropriate spacer to front so it lines up with the rears

Your mother's brother is named Robert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier