Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

MuttyLX

I have a build slot for a SuperPacific Switchback X1, 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.5 Bed. The Invoice came in late last week and is due ASAP, amount due is $9,371,25 and lead time is 12-14 weeks.
The invoice states :" If your vehicle details or selected options listed above aren't accurate, please let us know as soon as possible." Maybe there is an option to switch models so if you are interested.
Just looking to get my deposit back which is $500.

Kevin Braun

Mountain Biker
I have a build slot for a SuperPacific Switchback X1, 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.5 Bed. The Invoice came in late last week and is due ASAP, amount due is $9,371,25 and lead time is 12-14 weeks.
The invoice states :" If your vehicle details or selected options listed above aren't accurate, please let us know as soon as possible." Maybe there is an option to switch models so if you are interested.
Just looking to get my deposit back which is $500.
PM inbound!

When did you put in your order? I’m waiting for the same fit - ‘21 PW. I put in my order last April, haven’t gotten much for updates over the last 10 months, just trying to wait patiently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Finally got mine installed last week. Here's a few pics:

Installation at their new warehouse location:

Installation.png

Closed.png

First campsite in Oregon:

Open.png

The guys there at SP were absolutely great to work with, it was like hanging out with old friends. The X1 is outstanding as well, their engineering background is evident in the thoughtful design, and attention to detail is everywhere you look. There are no shortcuts or flimsy components here, they are striving for a great product. Definitely a plus that this is a US made product as well.

Go_West

Super Pacific build spot for sale. My deposit was placed on 3/1/2022 - DM me if you'd like it. (my production was ready to start, so if they have the fitment, build would start immediately, I believe). I'm just looking to get the $500 back. (you'll also have to pay a $75 deposit trxfr fee to SP). Wishing I could go forward with the build, but can't make it happen. Hoping someone else can!

Sweet! Is that red or the limited edition orange? Always hard to tell in photos. You in the Denver area?
It's the molten orange color - pretty sure it was a limited run for the 75th anniversary trucks. Yep, I'm in the Denver area. Happy to show the X1 if you're around town here too.

PNW_PW

It's the molten orange color - pretty sure it was a limited run for the 75th anniversary trucks. Yep, I'm in the Denver area. Happy to show the X1 if you're around town here too.

You’re correct on the limited color, I have the two tone Orange and Black 75th and am in the queue now for a October install. Super stoked to see the colors you chose as well as we already picked the same Black and Tan. My drive to get it is a bit less as I’m just across the Columbia and it’s about a 20 minute trip.
I’ll post pics as soon as it’s on.

We drove out from Denver to Portland for the install, then camped at a few places down the coast, into Northern California to see the redwoods, then back to Denver. It was a good trip, lots of miles (3200 miles in a week), and a ton of fantastic scenery. The price of gas kinda sucked, some places it was as high as $7/gallon, but you don’t buy a Power Wagon expecting to get good mileage, it’s no Prius. The X1 is super comfortable to sleep in, and the Exped mattress is as good as everyone says it is, I slept like a log.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jingram

Adventurer
Super Pacific build spot for sale. My deposit was placed on 3/1/2022 - DM me if you'd like it. (my production was ready to start, so if they have the fitment, build would start immediately, I believe). I'm just looking to get the $500 back. (you'll also have to pay a $75 deposit trxfr fee to SP). Wishing I could go forward with the build, but can't make it happen. Hoping someone else can!

I am interested... DM Me. Looking for one for the 5.5' bed and an F150.

247daryl

Potential buyer cancelled so I'm reposting my camper for sale. Located in SF Bay Area. 6ft Long Bed, tan tent, rear window. $11k, pm for details and more photos or to check it out.

Attachments

• 273199552_1593935577649057_1219209982212284550_n.jpeg
    273199552_1593935577649057_1219209982212284550_n.jpeg
    154.9 KB · Views: 48

bikelanta

Adventurer

Appreciate the offer, though I already have an X1 as well in the metro-Denver area, was more curious whether I might run across you at some point. Love the orange, but I couldn’t factory order it at the time that I ordered our 75th Anniversary version.

Couple of shots from the wild of our SP.

52A67C6C-A2C0-4881-9B3C-2DBAD353BAEE.jpeg

DF45A1D7-47C1-4B77-B387-BCAAE1717D66.jpeg

7003F09D-6682-4861-A121-6C2E0EA8E299.jpeg

Limey11

SOLD !
Super Pacific build spot for sale, my deposit was placed on 2/3/2021 - DM me if you'd like it. Got the email on 23 June 2022 "We're ready to start production on your Switchback X1 order and take the next step towards getting your camper built". If they have the fitment, build would start immediately, I believe. I'm just looking to get the $500 back. (you'll also have to pay a $75 deposit trxfr fee to SP). Going in a different direction. Great opportunity for someone else !

Last edited:

50pentz

Anyone have suggestions wiring the brake light? I have a Tundra and considering running the wires forward to the truck's third brake light. I'm curious how other solved this.

Does anyone have a Super Pacific on a new Ford Ranger?

I’m curious if satellite radio and GPS still work with the antenna covered by the cab over. Please send a PM if you have any feedback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne