Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

dnorrell

Adventurer
I am so happy to have come across this thread (and another here on the forum) to learn about this new brand. I was just about to order an AT Summit when I saw these and totally fell in love. Just put in my deposit this morning for an X1 to go on our new Power Wagon. So super stoked about what they are doing at Super Pacific.

urshur

I am so happy to have come across this thread (and another here on the forum) to learn about this new brand. I was just about to order an AT Summit when I saw these and totally fell in love. Just put in my deposit this morning for an X1 to go on our new Power Wagon. So super stoked about what they are doing at Super Pacific.

There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Rick S.

What other thread on this forum? I've been looking for used wedge campers and actually have an order in with another supplier for next year. I heard about SP over the weekend, sent emails and called and just got a call back today. Had a nice talk with Peter and decided to place my order (waiting for another call back on that from the order person). I want as much info as I can get. Specifically, how many have been delivered and what's a realistic timeframe? Thanks.

dnorrell

Adventurer
What other thread on this forum? I've been looking for used wedge campers and actually have an order in with another supplier for next year. I heard about SP over the weekend, sent emails and called and just got a call back today. Had a nice talk with Peter and decided to place my order (waiting for another call back on that from the order person). I want as much info as I can get. Specifically, how many have been delivered and what's a realistic timeframe? Thanks.

I don't know that there's much info on the X1 in it, but the thread I first learned about it was this one where Super Pacific is mentioned in the post title. There's also a really helpful write-up with loads of juicy pics by Roaming Lost here. Go check it out!

The company has more photos of their camper/tent on their Instagram feed as well, if you're on that: @superpacific_usa - definitely worth a peek if you haven't been there yet.

Spencer T was very patient with all of my questions; they seem like really great folks over there. As for current timelines, I was told Feb-March of 2021. I have no idea how many have been delivered yet, though.

86scotty

Cynic
The other person is Cindy, she's the office manager, so to speak. Spencer and Peter are the main guys. I've just met Spencer and Cindy. From what I've heard there have been nearly a hundred sold but not sure how many delivered at this point.

Your time frame could depend heavily on what truck you have. I know completed models are loose in the wild on Tacomas, F150's and new Dodge 6.5' beds. I'm anxiously awaiting the Tundra reveal. I think I'm the second Tundra customer but not totally sure.

dnorrell

Adventurer
Yes, good point. As I understand it, the Tundra bed is their next major priority, followed by the Ram 2500 6'4" bed as the lines don't follow the 1500 exactly.

roaminglost

Testing out a new tent design. Instead of it being a 4 piece design its now 2, which is way better.
I don't have much better images but seals up a lot better and adds zippers at the bottom of the 2 side windows.
Oregon-Nov-54.jpg

osukj04

How has the passive venting system been working out? Curious how it does in cooler weather and wind. Still patiently waiting for my build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz