Super Pacific - New Wedge Camper

D. Tuttle

Anyone have an update or get their top? I’ve been off the grid for about 10 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, I did my deposit on Sept 28th. I'm just chilling waiting for the email reply back to say Superpacific is ready to build my order and would like 1/2 payment. Spence mentioned the build should be completed around x-mas. (My fingers are crossed)

Nukeproof

thanks for the blog roaminglost,, i was wondering how some of the details where sorted, particularly access to the bed,,, looks like a panel(s) that can close after getting up? do they need to close and matress rolled over it, or can that access are stay open while in bed?

me and my best friend are looking forward to replacing the flippac
20190830_161310-01.jpeg

Last edited:

roaminglost

thanks for the blog roaminglost,, i was wondering how some of the details where sorted, particularly access to the bed,,, looks like a panel(s) that can close after getting up? do they need to close and matress rolled over it, or can that access are stay open while in bed?

me and my best friend are looking forward to replacing the flippac
View attachment 618861
The bed setups up and there’s maybe 20” opening to go up and down. Then you can put the remaining floor back for a “nightstand” or leave one open I can take some photos today

86scotty

Cynic
Looking forward to those photos @roaminglost. Yours is a 5.5' (truck) bed, isn't it? I have seen some pics of how you can move the panels and bed around and out of the way while not sleeping but I won't see enough photos until my camper is on my truck!

roaminglost

I should add, i chose that 60/40 split but will be going to a 50/50 split. I will be headed up to Super Pacific 2nd week of November, So ill see what i can find out and share.

86scotty

Cynic
Man, that is sick! I like the 60/40 split idea for the nightstand idea you mentioned using the 40 side and still room for either of us to climb down and dress, heed the call of nature in the night or whatever. Also, that nightstand would be a pretty good place for a small heater. I've already bought a Chinese diesel heater I might hard mount but I hate to take up the space and put holes in my truck bed. Using a buddy heater there to break the chill before climbing out of bed in the morning could be just the ticket.

Thanks for sharing @roaminglost !

D. Tuttle

I should add, i chose that 60/40 split but will be going to a 50/50 split. I will be headed up to Super Pacific 2nd week of November, So ill see what i can find out and share.
Why are you deciding to go with the 50/50 split.
I wonder with a 50/50 split, if there would be a possible use to use the in the truck bed for another bed part or a table.
Thanks for those interior photos in your post above......?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94