Sumosprings?

D45

Explorer
Anyone running Sumosprings?

Basically replaces the stock hard rubber bump stops with a longer and softer material

I ran Timbrens before and the Sumosprings seem like a better material

erstwild

I have rear Sumospring Rebels on my F-250 to support my camper. They are great and I highly recommend them. Nothing to adjust or worry about like leaks in traditional airbags. Handling is amazing now.

Toyaddict

I have them in the blue flavor on my Tundra, the stock leafs are pretty weak so they help quite a bit when loaded. The ride empty is firmer but nothing I can't live with.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I have rear Sumospring Rebels on my F-250 to support my camper. They are great and I highly recommend them. Nothing to adjust or worry about like leaks in traditional airbags. Handling is amazing now.
Do you fine tune their height with shims or is it one size fits all? I'm going on ten years now with my Carli Long Travel airbags. No issues in 90K. That looks like an interesting product.

erstwild

Do you fine tune their height with shims or is it one size fits all? I'm going on ten years now with my Carli Long Travel airbags. No issues in 90K. That looks like an interesting product.

Glad to opine. They make the Sumo Springs with different firmness levels (different colors) for different loads. I went with the firmest ones (black) for my F-250/SpaceKap camper for maximum stability.

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I have the black ones on my 2500. They don’t affect my unloaded ride quality. I don’t notice them at all except the truck doesn’t squat quite as much with my heavy trailer.

DaveR

Not solid axle, but I run Sumo springs on the front of my Sprinter 4x4. They make a big difference in the sway/ body roll of a high roof van when cornering.... they were easy to install and I’m glad I got them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles