Subaru owners: Let's see your expedition rigs!

jimmypop

@Brianpark

it fit pretty well up there, the wires are hidden inside the factory rail molding and enter the vehicule on the rear hatch

RokyTop

I know this isn't of my vehicle but since there isn't a option for just subaru stuff I'll post it here.
A group of people from the subarus offroad Facebook page have put in motion a plan for a "Subaru Spring Jamboree" next year in moab, so you can find the page on Facebook with all the info they have so far. We need as much interest and help as possible to make it happen. Thanks everyone!
I tried to post a link to the page but I'm not allowed to post links so ya.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

14subiexv

Observer
Can you please give detail on the ARB awning setup and how you mounted it to the vehicle. I have a 2015 Forester and want to do the same setup. Also, any other pertinent info would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Hey old1959, mine is the arb 2500. The only way I could get the room is to buy the biggest awning they have. If you just want the awning itself you can just get the arb 1250. The hardware I used was what I could find at a hardware store. It does alright for now, but I will probably get these brackets for it soon.
http://fourtreks.com/modular_awning_mounts.html

borison

Adventurer
Wow! Fozroamer, that is completely bad ***! Love the entire package, especially the steelies. How does the forester behave with that extra weight? Did I miss a build thread?

Thanks man..Ive been running Steelies for years and I love them..Maybe eventually I will get some Methods..haha Weight isnt a problem. I recently upgraded to new KYB struts and stiffer King Springs..doesnt budge under the added weight. Here is a link to my mods list.

14subiexv

Observer
That's a really bad *** forester. Haven't seen one that modded before. Really love that contenintal style spare tire. Did you make that yourself or does some company make that? Would really like that on my XV!

DanCooper

Adventurer
That is beautiful. What did you use to cut the plastic bumper? I've been noodling something similar, and your rig is the best I've seen so far (Sorry, Grant).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles