Subaru owners: Let's see your expedition rigs!

heehawhardy

Adventurering
You paid 24k for a subaru with 72,000 on it? Then bought gap insurance? If your in CA let me know when you need a bankruptcy lawyer. My brothers office is doing great business right now. Gap insurance is like one of their first questions the more gap insurance the person has typically the worse their situation
Appreciate your concern, but doing just fine with my decision.

In Subaru owner news, snagged an Ironman awning on their BlackFriday sale

PatrickM

In Subaru owner news, snagged an Ironman awning on their BlackFriday sale
Dang it. I just orders a few things from them a couple of weeks ago. Nothing big, luckily. Totally forgot about black Friday at that time though. I could have saved maybe $25. Oh well.

We put one of the smaller rollout awnings on my girlfriend's CrossTrek. Just the little 4.5 footer. And I put their 6.5 foot version on my Scout's roof rack last year. It's a nice design. BTW, if you're going to be using their quick-disconnect setup with your awning, be advised that the "hook" pieces that stay on the rack (after removing the awning) kinda whistle at freeway speeds. We discovered that on a drive over to Prescott AZ and back earlier this year. It's not especially loud but after a few hours it gets a little annoying. Duct-taping off the holes and other voids did help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ricjames81