Subaru owners: Let's see your expedition rigs!

Recommended books for Overlanding

Overlanding the Americas: La Lucha
by Mr Graeme Robert Bell
From $20
Long Way Down: An Epic Journey by Motorcycle from Scotlan...
by Ewan McGregor, Charley Boorman
From $41.75
Tortillas to Totems (Every day an Adventure Book 4)
by Sam Manicom
From $9.99

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
My main complaint is that it's slightly curved, so sometimes accessories don't stand up straight.

I take off the basket when I don't have any camping trips planned, so being able to tuck them away when not in use is pretty great.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
This so makes me want to Sell my LR3 and Get an Outback! Love this!

Recommended books for Overlanding

Americas Overland - The Driving Handbook
by Donald Greene
From $20
Road Fever (Vintage Departures)
by Tim Cahill
From $6.99
Motorcycle Messengers 2: Tales from the Road by Writers w...
by Jeremy Kroeker, Ted Simon, Lois Pryce, Billy Ward,...
From $9.99

MiamiC70

The 2017+ Outback Touring 2.5i/3.6R(XT) have the low profile non-USDM roof rails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct, and to get them you need to buy the Touring! Which in my case was almost another $4k over my full loaded 2019 Limited 3.6 and added more gaudy fake chrome, single choice of interior and a heated steering wheel.

borison

Adventurer
Correct, and to get them you need to buy the Touring! Which in my case was almost another $4k over my full loaded 2019 Limited 3.6 and added more gaudy fake chrome, single choice of interior and a heated steering wheel.
Yeah, I’ve seen the touring rails, much better but, yeah - chrome. When they came out with the 3rd gen Outback I was hopeful they were gonna get sleeker and faster looking. Alas, the OB seems to get frumpier and frumpier. That roof rack definitely doesn’t help.