Subaru owners: Let's see your expedition rigs!

CurtStyler

Observer
Awesome stuff, saw your pics on Instagram and loved it. I wonder if they would be able to adjust the design for an Outback. Carrying extra fuel has been a problem without any outside mounting points and the roof taken up by my RTT. I would also have a lot more room inside if I could move my spare outside of the vehicle.

The lack of aftermarket parts for Subarus has been a major buzzkill, although I feel like they have been getting more attention.

Great work and sick ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADVSubaru

Observer
I follow you on Instagram FozRoamer. I definitely love that rear bumper but I know something custom will cost a pretty big penny so I was looking at the Wilco Hitchgate.

The lack of aftermarket parts for Subarus has been a major buzzkill, although I feel like they have been getting more attention.
Subaru's are definitely niche in an already niche market. More and more companies are developing products, though!

2 E L O

Adventurer
Thought you guys migh want to see my new custom steel rear offroad bumper I helped design and had it fabricated by LEadfoot Offroad in Socal. I have a 2 3/8" lift in the rear and when fully loaded down with gear there is no saggy butt. Only brought down 1/8" after bumper was installed. They plan on maing these for future Subarus as they roll through. New mufflers are in the works.
That thing is killer. Well done!! That is quite a tent/awning setup. I don't think I've ever seen that before, but I really like it!

jimmypop

my outback lifted 2 inches (struts spacers and multilinks spacers), still waiting for wheels and bf KO2
ground clearance is now 13.5 inches prior to ko2

CurtStyler

Observer
Looks Awesome!

I really think the extra 2 inches take the Outback from wagon to a proper SUV. One day I may have to take the jump up.

p nut

butter
Thought you guys migh want to see my new custom steel rear offroad bumper I helped design and had it fabricated by LEadfoot Offroad in Socal. I have a 2 3/8" lift in the rear and when fully loaded down with gear there is no saggy butt. Only brought down 1/8" after bumper was installed. They plan on maing these for future Subarus as they roll through. New mufflers are in the works.
That thing is so awesome. Love it.