Storage bins for rear sides of '12 JKU - anyone sell any?

bobholthaus

Observer
I'm looking for molded side bins for the rear of my '12 JKU, to store gloves, flashlight, etc in. Does anyone make some that fill the voids under the rear side windows? There's a ton of wasted space there that could be utilized. Thanks.

bobholthaus

Observer
Now that I've looked at these, I see the bags strap to the hardtop mounting holes. I take my hardtop on and off all of the time, so I'm not sure these will work. I've emailed the vendor. I'd really just like some open topped bins of some sort. Thanks.

bobholthaus

Observer
I talked to the owner of the Dirt Bagz company. What a great guy. I'm going to buy a pair. Thanks guys for the recommendation!

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
I have a pair on mine, you can fit A LOT in em. Can't beat em for simplicity. Only thing I would change is for them to have dual zippers.

TreeTopFlyer

Adventurer
Opps, maybe I was meaning to say wish they had a pulltab for when pulling the zipper to close the bag, couldn't recall what the issue was off the top of my head, it's been a while since I had to get into the bags. Mine are crammed full of stuff so they are tight when closed. If they had a pull tag sewn in it would be a little easier to hold the back while zipping.

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Mine just have one zipper at the top-

Dirtbagz005.jpg

They're from "Dirtbagz"-

:costumed-smiley-007:wings: JIMBO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles