Stickers And Patches For Sale!!

toyrunner95

Explorer
yeah i just did a count of my stock and it doesnt match my book keeping. so someones order is off. i think, if anyone has a problem shoot me an e mail or a pm and i will rectify the situation.

Photog

Explorer
toyrunner95 said:
yeah i just did a count of my stock and it doesnt match my book keeping. so someones order is off. i think, if anyone has a problem shoot me an e mail or a pm and i will rectify the situation.

Did you count what you received, and check it against your ordered amount? Sometimes there will be a couple extra included. It builds good will. :wavey:

toyrunner95

Explorer
well i guestamated, i ordered 300 patches and they came in 6 bundels, so 50 a bundel. i havent opened 3 of them, so i think thats 150. im supposed to have 190 left and i got 188. however i could have counted wrong last time. but i was dead on. as for the stickers im off by 6, i may have dual orders that i sent out accidentally. so if someone gets 2 packages let me know.

02TahoeMD

Explorer
Pic!

Sorry for the delay in putting up a pic of my own decal setup....it looks perfect! Thanks for doing these up so nicely....

TahoeDecals1.jpg

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Just got home and found mine in the mailbox! They look great. Thanks again for making these.

toyrunner95

Explorer
my counts are still off by 6 on the stickers. so if i forgot to send some one stickers tell me and i will get them to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles