Stickers And Patches For Sale!!

toyrunner95

Explorer
ok im hoping to ship out a batch tomorrow. sorry for the delay, i finally found a job so things are hopefully moing in the right direction.

toyrunner95

Explorer
well guys, i am officially out of stickers. so i cant do those any more.

however i still have 151 patches!!! wow did i bet on the wrong horse. anyway. i will see if i cant get a deal out of these. like hald off or something. or get some on some benies. lator gators!

Incusus

Adventurer
toyrunner95 said:
well guys, i am officially out of stickers. so i cant do those any more.

however i still have 151 patches!!! wow did i bet on the wrong horse. anyway. i will see if i cant get a deal out of these. like hald off or something. or get some on some benies. lator gators!

eek, hope mine made it into the mail before you ran out :D

I may hit you up at a later date for a few more patches depending on how these look when I get em. Thanks again!!

toyrunner95

Explorer
ok guys, heres my problem, a few of you havent paid me. and i kinda need the money. some of you are in the military and are deployed so if thats the case, dont worry too much. there are others that orderd that were observers and peobably made off with the product. but if you havent paid me it would be nice if you did. you can pm me through here or you can send me a e mail.

thanks

joe

Photog

Explorer
Here is my sticker, mounted to side window.

IMG_0232.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles