Stickers And Patches For Sale!!

BigTaco

Observer
Order off

Joe,

Recived my order but it was 2 stickers not 1 patch like ordered. Not sure if thats part of the reason your count is off or not.

Justin

toyrunner95

Explorer
i sent out another batch of stuff on the 29th, so you guys should get them in about 7 days.

i have 180 patches and 71 stickers remaining, i need to move these. order! order! order!

Cabrito

I come in Peace
toyrunner95 said:
i sent out another batch of stuff on the 29th, so you guys should get them in about 7 days.

i have 180 patches and 71 stickers remaining, i need to move these. order! order! order!

Email sent for my order!

-mg

TScout

Hope you dont mind, but I re-touched the pictures of the patch and decal.
From what I could tell, the ME of MEMBER looked to have faded into the green, but it was just the picture.

Count me in, email sent.

toyrunner95

Explorer
yeah the pics werent the greatest, but i have had numerous comments and questions around campus here, in fact there is a lady in the Education department that wants a few.

as a side note. SALES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED FOR A WEEK OR TWO, I AM MOVING AND I DONT WANT TO LOOSE ANY ORDERS IN THE PROCESS. I STILL GOT A BUNCH THOUGH, SO DONT WORRY THEY WILL BE BACK SOON!

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
I got my patches a couple of weeks ago however i have not put them on some new shirts that I bought for this patches, once they are done I will post the end product!

Jeff H

Adventurer
I received my stickers in the mail today! Thanks again!

0616081035.jpg

toyrunner95

Explorer
well i am back up and running, i think. so if you sent me an order and i havent gotten back to you with an order number, please e mail me again just to refresh. i will work through what i remember today and get your orders out on monday.

thanks again for your purchases!

joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles