Steyr 12M18

Doggo and I

Has anyone on this forum imported a Steyr 12M18 recently? What challenges am I facing? I live in FL and I am looking to import one of these to convert into an overlander. I am a travel nurse and need a rig capable of full winter conditions in northern states. I will build the camper box similar to what Krug from Germany offers and to be fully insulated to handle -40F winter temperatures. Travel nursing has become very expensive and difficult to find rental furnished apartments or hotel rooms for 3 months at a time so building an overlander will solve the housing issue and allow me to explore the far reaches of this country where there may or may not have roads.

Fadeagray

Has anyone on this forum imported a Steyr 12M18 recently? What challenges am I facing? I live in FL and I am looking to import one of these to convert into an overlander. I am a travel nurse and need a rig capable of full winter conditions in northern states. I will build the camper box similar to what Krug from Germany offers and to be fully insulated to handle -40F winter temperatures. Travel nursing has become very expensive and difficult to find rental furnished apartments or hotel rooms for 3 months at a time so building an overlander will solve the housing issue and allow me to explore the far reaches of this country where there may or may not have roads.
You may want to talk to these guys. They’re in Florida and import expedition trucks.

Doggo and I

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier