STARCRAFT 11R/T ALL-TERRAIN POP UP CAMPER

Best4x4

Observer
FOR SALE-- 2006 STARCRAFT 11R/T POP-UP. I'VE OWNED THIS CAMPER FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS AND LOVE IT, BUT IT'S TIME FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT. IT'S LOADED HOT WATER HEATER, A/C, FURNACE, TOILET, SHOWER, STOVE, SLEEPS UP TO 8, AM/FM CD IPOD STEREO, COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT OUTDOOR GRILL (NEW USED) OWNERS MANUALS, ALL HOOK-UP EQUIPMENT, HAS NEW DEEP CYCLE BATTERY FOR BACK COUNTRY CAMPING.. HAS A EEZI-AWN 2000 SERIES AWNING INSTALLED (ALSO COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL).. THIS IS THE SMALLEST OF THE OFF-ROAD TYPE POP-UPS TO HAVE A FULL BATH. (HARD TO FIND).. ASKING $8000.. PM ME IF INTERESTED...
DSC_0848.jpgDSC_0839.jpgDSC_0838.jpgDSC_0837.jpgDSC_0836.jpgDSC_0835.jpgDSC_0834.jpgDSC_0842.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0840.jpg
    DSC_0840.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC_0841.jpg
    DSC_0841.jpg
    477.8 KB · Views: 423

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
How good is the A/c on 110 degree weather, will the battery hold charge all night?

How about the heater, would it keep the interior warm all night at -10 degrees?

Oh! and I wonder if the 4runner V8 iwould be strong enough to pull this trailer thru the mountain passes of 10000.

Best4x4

Observer
Located in middle tennessee ..

Ac is unbelievable ... The same size is on my dads 34ft fifth wheel. Heat is great .. Never tried -10 thank goodness .. Maybe 20 though and was toasty... The battery is good for several days.. I camped in the smoky mountains for 4 nights with no problems... It's wired to charge off the vehicle while traveling as well. I towed this with a 300 tdi Defender 110 ( good ).. And a Range Rover p38 v8 (great)... You will have no problems...

Last edited:

Scoutpappa

How good is the A/c on 110 degree weather, will the battery hold charge all night?

How about the heater, would it keep the interior warm all night at -10 degrees?

Oh! and I wonder if the 4runner V8 iwould be strong enough to pull this trailer thru the mountain passes of 10000.

the heater will run on battery but there is no way that the ac will run on 12vdc. please correct me if I am wrong because your camper would be the perfect size and options package for what I am looking for.

thanks in advance

finnd1

Testudineous Dan
what type of hitch? What is the rolling weight? SOA flip done, if not, is it possible with this model? What is the bolt pattern on the axle?

Best4x4

Observer
It has a standard 2" hitch .... Weight is 2301 lbs.... It comes standard SOA (lift blocks are possible if needed)... Bolt pattern I'm not sure but will check tomorrow....

finnd1

Testudineous Dan
It has a standard 2" hitch .... Weight is 2301 lbs.... It comes standard SOA (lift blocks are possible if needed)... Bolt pattern I'm not sure but will check tomorrow....

thanks, I'm still working with CinC-House for approval. :)

Best4x4

Observer
6 adults... Also has a bed over the bath/shower for a child.. The front bed is a little smaller than a king... And the rear is a full ... The couch also make a single bed.

augustwest

Here we go....

This great example of a 11 R/T is available now for $7600. I purchased it in April from the op, added new tires 235/75/15's and used it several times. All systems function as they should and tent fabric is perfect.
The photos are still representative of the camper today. The reason for selling is my purchase of a 2003 EB50 Sportsmobile that I was beginning to think would never be in my future, but that dream came true. Any questions or concerns just pm me. Thanks for looking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles