" Stanley Livingston " ExPo Samurai

Backroad Explorer

Adventurer
This is my 2nd ExPo truck I call " Stanley Livingston " because we just love Exploring the Backroads of This Great Country.
227.jpg

230.jpg

232.jpg

238.jpg

225.jpg

:rockon:

More accessory's to come :safari-rig:

preacherman

Explorer
Welcome to expo!

Cool little rig, I have always liked those. It looks like you have really built a functional truck. I can't wait to see more about it.

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Sweet Sami!
McCall is my home away from home. I'll be sure to say HI if I see you around town.

:26_7_2:

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Great Sami you've got there mate, looks well used just like they should be ;) I love those little trucks, espescialy the LWB version, I also LOVE idaho and all of it's beautiful country. Espescialy it's great whitewater and hot springs. Welcome to the Expo.

Cheers

Dave

idaxj97

Adventurer
very nice indeed i just upgraded from my samurai to a cherokee (needed more room) im shure ill be seeing you and your rig around. i live in mountain home a travel up that way every now and then. cody

Backroad Explorer

Adventurer
Thank's everybody !!
It's been a fun project so far. More things to come like transfer case gears and some Tall and Skinny tires 33x9.5x15 I think. Maybe 34x9.5x15's.
For all you locals I work at the NAPA store in McCall please drop in and say HI when your in town. :coffee:

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
That is a beautiful little rig. I would love to have a LWB to join my little Suzi. Shame I'm not in Idaho, we could do a Zuk expedition.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles