Stabilitrak bypass (2014 AWD Express)

stuntman mike

Hey all,
I want to manually bypass the stabilitrak stuff on my van. The factory button only works for a short period and you have to be completely stopped to use it. I've seen people pull the fuse or install a switch in-line with the fuse, remotely located in the cab. I'm looking at my fuse panel and see j-case fuses for 1.ABS motor and 2. ABS module. Should I install the switch on the module fuse?

Len.Barron

Observer
I would just live with stopping a pushing the button when I needed too. Disabling ABS is too steep a price to pay and if you put switch in there you'll turn it off and leave/forget about it...ABS is a life saver.

stuntman mike

I would just live with stopping a pushing the button when I needed too. Disabling ABS is too steep a price to pay and if you put switch in there you'll turn it off and leave/forget about it...ABS is a life saver.
Disabling the tcs would throw a few idiot lights, can't miss em. There's times goofing off in woods with pals I want to disable it. It has a viscous center coupling, so any tcs that governs the rear axle is going to prevent my front wheels from engaging.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz