Spring Cleaning items for sale, Therm-a-rest, overland solar, campfire in a can

KK6POV

Adventurer
Alright, So I had a contractor who was tiling my bathroom inspire me to clean the garage, and by inspire I mean dry cutting tile with an angle grinder in the garage with the door closed. Needles to say there was some dusting to be done. While I was at it I found some things I would like to pass along.

2" Ball hitch, with 2 inch drop or raise $10
IMG_1241.jpg

100PSI Regulator for CO2 or Air Bottle (tire filling) $20
IMG_1238.jpg

Plastic Valves and Scepter (LCI) Water can lid, great for dispensing water or overland juice. SOLD
IMG_1237.jpg

REI Aluminum roll top table large, and sturdy. Has some signs of use and travel, but no dents or damage.$30
IMG_1226.jpg

Campfire in a can, Little Red Campfire, Propane powered. Great for California Burn bans! $100
IMG_1225.jpgIMG_1222.jpg

Overland Solar 600W Pure Sine Inverter, Brand New never used. $130 ($169 from dealer)
IMG_1244.jpg

Small Pelican 1200 case, I used it for my coffee mess, my MSR windburner and aeropress, has some dried silicone in it from the padded foam in its previous life. $25
IMG_1232.jpgIMG_1233.jpg

Otterbox 2000 Series $10
IMG_1235.jpg

Thermarest Prolite Plus Regular Size x2 $60 Each

Buyer pays shipping.

Last edited:

Etoimos

Observer
I'm very interested in the campfire in a can as well. What kind of case is that pictured with it and does it come with it?

KK6POV

Adventurer
I'm very interested in the campfire in a can as well. What kind of case is that pictured with it and does it come with it?

Only the red case it's in comes with it. The one below it is not for sale. Just a pedestal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier