Spring Cleaning...Garage Sale

brittan

Adventurer
I am cleaning out the garage and found a few items that might be of interest to this group...PM me for additional details...

I am located in Phoenix, AZ. Buyer pays shipping.

I't all going on Craigslist too...

From my 1997 Land Cruiser
-Brown floor mats that are in good shape...$20 ***SOLD***
-Plastic rear wrap around bumper pieces...few scratches. $20
View attachment 14719
-rear mud flaps...good shape $20
View attachment 14720
-turbo muffler...I tried two mufflers. Fewer than 20 miles on it. fits the Land Cruiser and has a bit of throat to it...to loud for me $20
View attachment 14721
-stock bottle jack and pouch that goes with it.***SOLD***

Other stuff
-Oil filter relocation kit for a Tacoma $30
View attachment 14723
-FSM for a 1997 Toyota 4Runner...good shape $30
View attachment 14724
-Alpine CDA-9820XM head unit...has build in XM...wired for Toyota...$150
View attachment 14725
-Yakima copperhead bike channel's, load bars, and mounts. The mounts fit standard Yakima rails. It's all in good shape...lots of extra components included. $150 for the lot.
View attachment 14726
-Rack and Roof Top Tent for Tacoma...Old Car Top Tent with custom rack...email for addl pix. $600
View attachment 14727

Happy shopping...

Last edited:

brittan

Adventurer
Cobra69 said:
is the oil relocation kit used or new?

I bought it new but never installed on my rig...I tried to fit it and then decided to drill a hole in my skid plate instead.

grahamzr

I might be interested in the custom rack/car top tent. Could you send the additional photos to grahamzr at hotmail.com

KC Cruiser

Adventurer
Interested in the wrap around bumper pieces and the Alpine if you still have them. I am in Tucson, but due to restraints won't be able to pick up so shipping would be on me!

Steve

Elvota

Observer
What size input/ output on the muffler?

I also may be interested in the manual. Is it comprehensive, or Part I of II (or vice versa).

brittan

Adventurer
KC Cruiser said:
Interested in the wrap around bumper pieces and the Alpine if you still have them. I am in Tucson, but due to restraints won't be able to pick up so shipping would be on me!

Steve

I still have them...I will be near Tucson for a wheeling trip soon and may be able to meet up with you. Let me know if that works for you.

KC Cruiser

Adventurer
brittan said:
I still have them...I will be near Tucson for a wheeling trip soon and may be able to meet up with you. Let me know if that works for you.

That sounds great as I am not in a big hurry. I need the bumper ends, the Alpine I will let you know by the end of today.

Regards,
Steve

brittan

Adventurer
Elvota said:
What size input/ output on the muffler?

I also may be interested in the manual. Is it comprehensive, or Part I of II (or vice versa).

The muffler is 2 5/8 both sides...

The manual is inclusive...even covers electrical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior