Spray Paint my Landy!

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
I really do not like the Zermatt Paint on my Discovery and I am seriously thinking its time to paint my truck Sand Glow!
ef4c26370711c925297320b874a0936c.jpg
Aside from generally not liking silver cars the quality of the thickness of Land Rover Zermatt seems subpar. It chips from eye contact.

Now I just need to decide is I'm going to bust out the raddle can or go army style and hit it with the roll on.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Lol @getloat4x4 it’s a Land Rover, if has no resale value ?. Bed liner it to heavy it’s going to be Rattle or Roll!!!

Carson G

Frankly I’d leave it alone and save the money for gas especially if you plan to get rid of it anytime soon.

Last edited:

NatersXJ6

Explorer
All of the automotive rattle cans I’ve ever worked with suck because the finish is soft.

Roll on Behr Premium! Paint plus primer!

be sure to get Exterior

?

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Lol @getloat4x4 it’s a Land Rover, if has no resale value ?. Bed liner it to heavy it’s going to be Rattle or Roll!!!

Raptor Liner doesn't weigh anymore than paint. I bought 4 quarts and did my land cruiser. 4 quarts of paint weighs the same. If you get the adjustable nozzle sprayer, you can make it look pretty flat.

Land Bruiser.jpg

XJLI

Adventurer
its your truck, do whatever you want. just know if you use anything other than vinyl or a REAL paint job you'll never be able to sell it for close to it's actual value.

HUMMER/Expeditions

Why don’t you use caterpillar dozer paint, it’s similar to camel trophy paint color and it’s as durable as u want, plus is not expensive.
it also comes in a can or gallon, it can be rolled, brushed, or sprayed.

it will be nice to make a camel trophy looking truck. Or use all caterpillar graphics to make it a CAT Land Rover.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles