spot gps

wyorover

has anyone els had spot gps continue to charge them long after they cancelled. their company is a joke i used to love their product and i guess its still ok i had 12 units and 2 satellite phones with them but never again their must be a product .

paranoid56

Adventurer
i had an issue with them raising the price, but got that fixed. lots of company's screw up on canceling, thats why its smart to always monitor your CC for charges.

zolo

Explorer
We switched to Garmin InReach after I went through 3 SPOT units on the way to Alaska. Plus its true the SPOT service was not great.
Now here in Patagonia for our business - Moto Patagonia - we use the InReach. Its tough and has not let us down yet.

jpachard

Adventurer
We switched to Garmin InReach after I went through 3 SPOT units on the way to Alaska. Plus its true the SPOT service was not great.
Now here in Patagonia for our business - Moto Patagonia - we use the InReach. Its tough and has not let us down yet.

I too had unreliable service from spot devices and service, including an 8hr blackout of service across Kansas of all places. After that I’ve switched to InReach and never looked back. I’ve used the inreach on 3 continents and never lost signal, had 100% message success etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles