SPORTSMOBILE - Ford E-350 4X4 Conversion, 2004 6.0 (SOLD)

BREEZEBRAIN

My Sportsmobile is ready to go to Alaska if you so desire! It is loaded with all the best options for adventurous travels. It has been to Alaska, East Cape of Baja, East Coast of US, Canada, Rockies, Eastern Sierra Nevada, Deserts of Nevada, New Mexico, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, many winter trips to Squaw Valley. Why am I selling? Unfortunately I have had a sudden change in my health and my cardiologist says I need to stay closer to home.

This is what you will get:
2 Year Ford Warranty (expires 11-2022) 6.0 Bullet Proofed like Ford Rebuilt Diesel (125,000 miles). The EGR pump failed last September so I decided to replace pretty much everything attached to the engine block at the same time just to get ready to go back to Alaska, and we were expecting to use the Sportsmobile another 15 years. So replacing injectors, glow plugs, water pump, fuel pump, radiator, hoses, belts, batteries, etc. seemed like the pro-active thing to do.

Options:
4X4 built by Sportsmobile, includes the Atlas II Gear Driven Transfer Case, with front or rear two wheel drive. Dayna 60 Front Axle, Warn Manual Locking Hubs, 12,000lb. Warn Winch, Tru Trac, Limited Slip Differential, BF Goodrich T/A Baja Champion LT285/75R16 126/123R Tires, New Deep Cycle Shore Battery, Mag Wheels, Engine Block Heater, New XM Radio, 1100W Inverter, 110 AC Outlets, 100% RV Qualified for lowest Insurance Rates (AAA), Out Door Shower (sorry, no hot water, extra AC, or heater), Awesome Front and Back aluminum Bumpers w/locking compartments for storage and Swing Out full size Spare Tire Carrier, Penthouse Top w/black out curtains, Sleeps 4, Gaucho Bench seat with 4 sets of seat belts, Captains Chair, Portable Dining Table, Sink, Lots of Cabinet Space w/ sub-floor storage, 43 gal fuel tank, Butane Stove Chuckwagon Cooking Station, 16 gal. freshwater tank, 8 gal. Grey Water Tank, Marine Portable Toilet, Ladder to Roof, Yakima Roof Basket w/bag and web-bungee cord Tie Down System, 4 Bicycle Swing Out Carrier, CB Radio.

Asking $50,000 (The 2020 Sportsmobile with same options will be $110,000+)

Click here to see more photos.

View attachment 557079View attachment 557080View attachment 557081View attachment 557082View attachment 557083View attachment 557084View attachment 557085View attachment 557086View attachment 557087View attachment 557088

Last edited:

tonyb007

I am located just up the coast in Half Moon Bay and would love to come down and check it out. Am very interested in it!

ovrland6250

I have seen this van backed into a driveway @ Pleasure Point for years. I think the owner lives right on the point? Killer van, and super duper clean! Good luck with sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles