Sportsmobile and Defender 130 in Albania Bosnia and Montenegro [Europe]

chetubi

Hi folks,

if you follow the link below this will lead you to a - as usual - horrible google translation of our may 2018 trip report through the balkans in southeastern europe.
Greece, Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia.

Perhaps a little out of the beaten path for you.

Ford e350 4x4 Sportsmobiles are very (!) rare in Europe. I guess about 4? And Landrover Defender are a nearly equally rare sight in the US.

The landscape in those countries is breathtaking and there are endless possibilities for offroading and boondocking.

Trip Report Balkan may 2018

Philipp

Attachments

• IMG_8835.JPG
    IMG_8835.JPG
    606.5 KB · Views: 43

chetubi

Europe probably is not so interesting for you, I guess??

Or it might be that "funny" google translation which makes it quite hard to read. Sorry for that. But making it bilingual would just be to much work.

And yes it is a "little bit" picture heavy. ;)

rfoubi

Observer
Looks spectacular. The google translate isnt too bad, considering. Not as distracting as the weird black bars over the kids eyes. Tons of great photos though

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I think Europe (especially the Eastern Countries) are totally under appreciated. I cannot wait to go back.

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
wow, there are indeed a lot of images on this one page! It does not load very well. I think in general, trip report do better when they are posted directly on the forum, rather than just a link to another forum.

chetubi

thx guys

@Christian P. ... you are definately right. And I sure would have gone that way. But the original trip report is in german language. This would lead nowhere on expeditionportal I guess.

Thus the google translated version of the german original.

Sorry but the text is abou 16 pages long if you print it. I just can not translate all of it for the american forums I am in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles