Sportsmobile 2002 Ford E350 Penthouse top RB-50 Diesel 4x4

fgauthier

Selling my 2002 Sportsmobile (I am the original owner) as I just purchased a Sprinter 170 Ext based Vehicle from RB Components. After 19 years, It will be hard to let her go but it is time. It has been a great and reliable rig. See below the details and the link to my Craigslist ad.

Sportsmobile 2002 Ford E350 Penthouse top RB-50 Diesel 4x4 (very well equipped and maintained). Asking $65K
Miles:
Engine: Diesel
Seats: 5, Sleeps: 4
Cabinets: White
Exterior color: Silver
Interior Color: Grey
Interior Height:
Top:
Pop-Top
Features:Just serviced

7.3L Power stroke Turbo Diesel, Tinted glass, Limited Slip (4.10 , “Aux. Idle controller, 46 gallon fuel tank. Install the RIP (Ride Improvement package) from Agile Off-road 1 ½ years ago. Just services (Oil, New brakes and rotors and steering assembly) and new DMV tags. Located in Milpitas, Ca
IMG_1396.JPG
IMG_1400.JPG
IMG_1401.JPG
IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1409.JPG
IMG_1410.JPG
IMG_1413.JPG
IMG_1419.JPG

Pop-Top w/Bed, Upgraded audio/Video touch screen AM/FM/CD/DVD/GPS/BT/ IPhone connection Pioneer radio + XM radio + Monitor, CB, Remote alarm, Back-up camera, ”, Microwave, Sink (10 Gal. fresh water, 6 Gal Grey water), Refrigerator, Inverter, Porta- Potti, Exterior Shower connection, Under floor 8CF storage in rear, Roof Rack (with ski rack), Swivel Captain Seat, 2 House Batteries AGM (2x230 Amps), 110V, 12V, 1500 Watt Inverter, 12 volts plugs all around inside, Solor panel (approx. 110Watt), Rear light, front fog light, exterior light, , upgrade wheel and tire, Trailer Tow Package, Runel rear Bumber Class 5 hitch with spare tire carrier with ski/bike rack (swivel), Front Hitch, Nerf board, Bushwackers, Awning, Rear ladder, 2 bikes racks (3 bikes at the front and 1 on the spare tire) , Please note that there is no propane system (heat, water heater or cooking; I use portable and prefer to cook outside on BBQ and propane stove… there is a microwave), Sleeps 4, Seats 5. Very well maintained over the years (always covered). For more info you can call me. Asking $65K. Call Francois at 408-693-5276

fgauthier

Shameless bump. This is a really clean and nice rig that gave me almost trouble free 19 years. Reason of selling is I am moving to a bigger rig (Sprinter 170 Ext High top 4x4 build by RB Components). I am on my way to pick it up and need to make some space in my driveway.

I know I will be sad when I sell it but it is time to look forward.

Regards

Francois

Dangriga

Can you tell us how much you sold it for? Helps to gauge asking price versus selling price. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online