Sportsmobile - '12 EB 350 with custom floor plan!

Bullsnake

Adventurer
As with the FJ 40 that I have listed here, I HATE to sell this, but an incredible business opportunity has come up to expand my current company and I would like to free up a little capital to make this happen. This is a 2012 Sportsmobile EB 350 with the Vista top and a custom floor plan - this rig is ready to go and still under factory warranty with only 6500 miles on it! (no, I didn't forget a zero!) This rig is in IMMACULATE condition, and the plan was to use it as transport for my family back and forth from Moab, Colorado, Alaska, etc. in the coming years, and has been set up in what I would consider the ultimate travel platform. This rig has sleeping for six, full bathroom including shower both inside and out, shore power, Onan generator to power you when you're way out in the boon docks, in motion Trackvision A7 Satellite TV, GPS, Dynatrac axles, onboard air, ARB lockers front and rear, and about three more pages of options I am sure I am forgetting off of the original build list. If you are seriously interested please PM me and I will forward you the PDF file from Sportsmobile and you can have a look. I took delivery of this truck in April from the SMB Texas facility (If you have ever purchased a SMB from California you will know why ;-) , GREAT group in California, but the tax ramifications of picking up a van there if you don't live there is BRUTAL.) and it has been excellent since we picked it up with no issues.

PRICE: (You may want to sit down, or even lay down before reading any further) $115,000.00 OBO.

The build was $160K, so this is $10's of thousands of dollars off of that for a rig that is brand new and ready to go. As with the FJ ad I have up, I know the price is STEEP, but if I can't get close to my asking price I will just stock it up and take it to Florida this fall in October with the family and enjoy the trip down there. This would make a fantastic rig for anyone from a couple to a family of five, and would be an excellent foundation to build some lifetime memories upon. Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking!
DSC_7315.jpgDSC_7313.jpgDSC_7316.jpgDSC_7314.jpgDSC_7318.jpgDSC_7319.jpgDSC_7324.jpgDSC_7327.jpgDSC_7328.jpg

Bullsnake

Adventurer
Bump...All PM's and emails replied to and pics sent to everyone that has asked. Thanks for all of the interest!

Bullsnake

Adventurer
SOLD!!! To a GREAT couple here on Expo - I am sure it went to a great home, and am looking forward to seeing their adventures with it posted up on Expo. Thanks again!

xbox73

Adventurer
Cool rig, what are those things on the front hitch & on top of the storage box on the rear bumper?

Best of luck with your new business expansion opportunity.

el-cid

Observer
Cool rig, what are those things on the front hitch & on top of the storage box on the rear bumper?

Best of luck with your new business expansion opportunity.

Bike mounts for mountain bikes. Looks like a Kuat rack on the front and Thule racks on the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles