Sportsmans Expo, Phoenix (3/10-12/2006)

Westy

Adventurer
Good talking again with you Scott. The show was a good time...and you have turned the Tacoma into quite the vehicle I must say.

Brian

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
flywgn said:
We just returned to the hotel after a swell dinner at the Fish Market with good friends. There were two empty chairs, though. Not sure who was missing as we had such a good time.

Diana and I had absolutely NO TROUBLE making it off the snow-bound hills (north of Prescott) and down into wet Phoenix this morning, but then we were in our Xterra today. :p Rumor has it that the empty chairs were supposed to have been filled by......:confused: Apparently the weather in Prescott has worsened. Guess we'll have to go back up there tomorrow and see what all the fuss is about.

:D

Nothing like a good razzing from Russell. :D

Sorry we didn't make it pal. We were eastbound on Sheldon in the Matrix, on schedule, when Sharon decided she had another idea in mind (as mentioned in the other thread). Hope the bake-a-lite hunt was successful!

******** at the beer and jerky comments :xxrotflma

I hear they have good wine at the Fish Market. ;)

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Scott, it was good hooking up with you again, and letting Colette see the Adventure Trailers, I think I might be able to convince her on one of those now. Dinner was great and it was good chatting and laughing with everyone, and it was nice seeing Allen and Diana again. Too bad Scooter could not join us:p . The show was fun, albeit a bit damp and chilly. I could not complain though as I scored a 48" hi-lift and isolator for the staggering sum of $55 out the door. I was a bit down on the fact that they did not have any lift mates at the show for the awesome show prices, but it now gives me a reason to go down to the store and pick one up.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94