Sportsmans Expo, Phoenix (3/10-12/2006)

Scott Brady

Founder
The Sportsmans Expo is held every year in Phoenix, and has lots of cool camping and overland gear.

I will have my truck on display in the Adventure Trailers booth, and hope to see some of you there!

:jump:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Have fun Scott. I won't make it due to the rainbow bridge backpacking trip. Someday I'll be able to make it to more of the "trade" shows.

BajaXplorer

Adventurer
Expo is good entertainment. Unfortunately this year they scheduled it the same weekend as Score San Felipe 250, so I will miss it. Have been wanting to check out your tent, but doesn't look like it will be then.
BX

flywgn

Explorer
Scott,

Diana and I plan to be there (Andy's not racing in the SF 250; still healing.) I hear that there will be several of us in attendance, maybe we could all get together for a lunch/dinner/breakfast...or something.

Allen

Scott Brady

Founder
Dinner Saturday Night

Who is a near definite for dinner on Sat. night? I will make reservations someplace reasonable and fun for the group. I just need a count :eatchicke

It will be great to see many of you again...

Dinner Group
Scott
Mario and Anne
Aaron
Brian
Chris
Alan and Diana

Here are the dinner details...

Reservation time: 7:30

Restaurant: The Fish Market

Menu: Click Here (yes, they have chicken and steak)

This is a convenient location for most in attendance, especially the majority of the group who is north.

Phoenix, AZ

1720 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016

PH: (602) 277-3474
FAX: (602) 277-2543
Since 1986, we have served the finest and freshest seafood in the Phoenix area. Located just off Highway 51, this was our second restaurant to feature the intimate Top of the Market upstairs, and the first to introduce a traditional sushi bar, which has since maintained a substantial and loyal following. Enjoy casual dining in our spacious downstairs restaurant, which includes a comfortable oyster bar and cocktail bar.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94