2020 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie 6.7 Cummins with OVE 2021 Camp-X -

pkita99

For Sale: 2020 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie 6.7 Cummins with OVE 2021 Camp-X

Description: Great off-road and overland package for sale. I was planning on building the truck out and making this the ultimate rig but plans changed and planning on selling. The Camper is posted separately in the different ad as I was planning on keeping the truck but if it sells as a package then that works also.

Truck: 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 Diesel (6.7 Cummins), regular bed, 14k Miles, stock 3.73 gearing, almost brand new with in perfect condition. Still have the 36k miles/3 year bumper to bumper warranty. Truck has all the bells and whistles the laramie package has (leather, parking sensors, tow package, 4x4 etc.) and is completely stock except for installation of rear airbags to better handle the camper. Like I said I was planning on building out this rig so some have some additional parts that I was planning to put on and will add with the sale.

Truck functions perfect and all regular maintenance has been done at the dealer with all the records. Very stable while driving with the camper and really cannot even feel it is there. On recent trip from Flagstaff to Telluride CO the truck averaged 17 MPG fully loaded.

Notes:

- truck has ride rite airbags in the back that were professionally installed.
- truck will come with the Rigd Ultraswing megafit with the newest edition of the their table
- rear tailgate was taken off to fit the camper but will be included in sale

Additional Items:

- Hellwing big wig sway bar new in box that was planning on installing (currently 6 month lead time on those)
- 5 method 315 CJC Ram HD edition Black 17' rims (sold out) that I am willing to include for an extra price. https://www.cjcoffroad.com/collecti...c-exclusive-method-315?variant=31053507723362

Camper: Camper is also posted separately in the forum as I am willing to keep to the truck keep the truck if someone would like just the camper. Fully loaded camp-x from OVE. Purchased new in May 2021 the unit has been slept in 8 nights, still smells new. Not going into all the details as most of you know these units and all the info is out there. Attaching original invoice that lists all the options. Unit was purchased and professionally installed on the truck at AT Overland in AZ.

Additional upgrades that are included and were professionally installed by Boulder Vehicle Outfitters in CO (invoice included):

- WeBoost system professionally integrated into the control panel of the camper
- Xantrex Freedom X 2000 Watt Inverter with Xantrex Freedom X / Xc Remote Panel
- Additional Victron 100 Ah AGM Battery (200 Ah total)
- Backup relocation camera system for the 2019+ Ram HD platform.
- Shower cube by 23zero

PRICE: $120K firm for the whole package

Please reach out with any questions. I will post additional pictures when get home as I am currently traveling for work.

Thanks for looking. For fastest response text me at 4eight0 77two 7nine11.

Paul

Attachments

• Estimate_1064_from_Boulder_Vehicle_Outfitters_LLC.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Est_21E1134_from_Adventure_Trailers_Inc._69080.pdf
    295.6 KB · Views: 119
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 917
  • IMG_1825.jpg
    IMG_1825.jpg
    607.9 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_2296.JPG
    IMG_2296.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 225
  • IMG_2297.JPG
    IMG_2297.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 213
  • IMG_2299.JPG
    IMG_2299.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 226
  • IMG_2287.JPG
    IMG_2287.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2288.JPG
    IMG_2288.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2289.JPG
    IMG_2289.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 187
Last edited:

bherwig

Is that a 6'4" bed or a 5'7" bed? I see the camper sticking out a bit and wondered if it was because the bed is 5'7".
Does the addition of the OME airbags invalidate the manufacturers warranty in any way?
Thanks as it is a great looking truck and falls into what I have been doing research on.

pkita99

Putting this ad on hold. Have someone interested in the camper itself. If the sale doesn't go through will reboot the ad.

bherwig

Ok, I am leaning towards the Tremor as it has a 6'8" bed which will keep the camper behind the tailgate which can be closed and locked to provide additional security for the door. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale.

pkita99

Ok, I am leaning towards the Tremor as it has a 6'8" bed which will keep the camper behind the tailgate which can be closed and locked to provide additional security for the door. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the sale.
I don't think you will be able to close the tailgate even with a 6'8 bed. The mole rack in the back is sticking out about an inch and so is the doors stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles