Sold spectacular 2012 Mitsubishi Fuso fg $129,000

Dennis 55

I'm a little surprised too. I believe I have priced it really competitively, especially if you compare it to the prices other Fuso Rigs are going for, and also vans. Not a terrible thing, My wife wants us to keep it for longer.

Overland By Kyle

Awesome rig, I hope things go well with the sell. I’m severely interested but also still building up the needed savings…

Question about the sub frame, how is it? I see so many companies going on and on about their three point torsion sub frames and the like but, I’m attracted to the simplicity of the rail on the rail spring connected sub frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dennis 55

Who built this?

Brave move putting the water heater/system right next to and above the electronics!
Awesome rig, I hope things go well with the sell. I’m severely interested but also still building up the needed savings…

Question about the sub frame, how is it? I see so many companies going on and on about their three point torsion sub frames and the like but, I’m attracted to the simplicity of the rail on the rail spring connected sub frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks it is a super fun rig! I love the the spring system because of its simplicity. I can go most places we want to go and not worry about the box having terrible stress on the habitat.

DreamWeaver

Hello. Good looking rig. Do you have additional photos of exterior, front of cab and cab interior? Does cab have a/c? Does camper have ac?….if not can it be added? Any other storage features? Any issues or work needing to be done? Thanks.

Dennis 55

Hello. Good looking rig. Do you have additional photos of exterior, front of cab and cab interior? Does cab have a/c? Does camper have ac?….if not can it be added? Any other storage features? Any issues or work needing to be done? Thanks.
Hey DreamWeaver, Thanks I think it is a good looking rig too. I will post some more pictures tomorrow of the Fuso. The cab does have a/c and it works really good. The camper does not have ac but it is all wired for it and can easily be added. It has more storage in front of the camper under the front dinette, accessible from outside. I use it for chairs and barbecue with plenty of room for other things. There is also a storage box on the back for Jack's and other recovery great. Far as the rig goes everything is work excellent. My wife and I just did a trip to Pullman Washington and the truck did awesome. I did just replace all the front bushings last week. It's a super rig with low miles. Thanks for your interest!

Dennis 55

20220302_165413.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles