Special Offer for Former Moby1 Customers

VORSHEER

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hey everyone, I’m David Rodriguez and I’ve recently joined the VORSHEER team as their Sales Manager.

Upon starting at VORSHEER I learned a lot about the Moby1 fiasco and how it has affected many people. Since VORSHEER is unable to use any of the money paid to Moby1 and Ashley Grimes, I’ve arranged for a $4,000 discount for anyone who has lost a deposit with Moby1. This is good for any Tier 3, XOC or XOC-R. If you’re unfamiliar with our trailers and packages, head to www.vorsheer.com for more details. This $4,000 discount is good for any orders made in the month of August (even if your delivery gets scheduled for a future date). We are currently around a 4 week wait for any trailer builds. You can take advantage of this discount by calling us directly at 385-685-5037 or by sending me an email to davidr@vorsheer.com. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to myself or anyone else here at VORSHEER. A great resource for those looking to learn more about our company is a thread we have here on Expedition Portal. We have answered many tough questions there and if you have any questions we ask that you ask there so it can all be centralized. I've included a few photos below for those of you that are unfamiliar with our XOCs and XOC-Rs.

DSC_0112-min.png DSC_0111-min-min.png

I hope this offer helps alleviate the loss some of you have faced and gets you into an overland trailer that you and your family will enjoy for years to come! As said before, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this offer, reach out to myself directly at 385-685-5091 or at davidr@vorsheer.com. You can also contact us through Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @vorsheershop. Our main shop number is 385-685-5037.

ADDED ON 8/10/19:
Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

I have more great news! We no longer need a sizable down payment to start building your trailer (just $1500 to lock in your spot in line). Also, our wait time currently is among the best around. We can have your trailer built in as little as 3 weeks. So, if you’ve wanted to get a custom-built trailer, now is a great time to get that started. Contact me today, David at 385-685-5037 or davidr@vorsheer.com. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

TernOverland

Supporting Sponsor Ternoverland.com
My best wishes as well David. It is good of you to restore confidence in a market that has taken some hits.

VORSHEER

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Thanks everyone for the encouragement!

I have more great news! We no longer need a sizable down payment to start building your trailer (just $1500 to lock in your spot in line). Also, our wait time currently is among the best around. We can have your trailer built in as little as 3 weeks. So, if you’ve wanted to get a custom-built trailer, now is a great time to get that started. Contact me today, David at 385-685-5037 or davidr@vorsheer.com. Thanks!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles