Spacekap Build

rtlltr

Just about to get started building out an 8’ Diablo.

Mission is to have a work and play rig. Main use would be for competing in Trials Motorcycle events in the northeast.

1st step was to rhino line the rig. Could take the white box look.

Now trying to decide in best insulation.

Spray foam?

Then onto windows and ventilation.

76dbde4911d022f8335cdef269e497ec.jpg

1991a2ae96428f48db9bb3bf0cf3b589.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mobydick 11

That's a nice looking setup . Could you tell me how tall it is ? I am building out a 54 inch tall model,and have add 24 inches to the top . it looks like I will be just under 10 feet when it's on my truck . just wondering how much taller I am from a stock set up like yours .thanks, PS I have R10 base R7.5 walls and R8 roof

Tonymorr

They look so good on Super Duty's! I see that yours came on a 10 year old toothpick pallet like mine did. LOL

Factory218

Im looking into doing the same with negotiations on a 6.5 . Man I didn't expect the spray liner to come out so nice . I have black F-150 and was wondering how the grey of all things would come out . I saw another black one done and didn't like it . Was looking into a wrap but like this protection as well as nice insulating barrier . Do you know if decals can be put on your liner . Such a smooth job it looks to be so . Curious . Thanks and keep us informed on your process !

sancap

That looks great! I look forward to watching this build, I can see myself doing something like this in the future. Curious if the front overhang is as close as it looks in the image. Hopefully the twisting of the bed will not allow it to contact the roof?

2wheel-lee

I've been looking at one of these for months. I'm on the west coast - and I occasionally compete in So Cal Trials, though mainly to develop my boy's riding (he's 8, currently riding an Oset, until I can get him a Beta 80 Jr).

Did you get it from Total Composites or SpaceKap? Cost? Shipping cost?

Why not paint to match the truck?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles