Southwest Silk Road. From Phx to NorCal

IncorpoRatedX

Explorer
Hey folks, while the AZ Crawlers are taking on the Sierra Challenge again this year, I'm watching over home base and getting some stuff in order for my next adventure.

August 10th I'll be on the road from Phoenix up to Berkeley, coming up to spend a couple weeks wrenching and visiting the Norcal mitsu fanatics. I'll be driving my E350 turbo diesel van, It's outfitted for sleeping, but there's some room for parts, if you need anything transported from the southwest up that way, let me know. The current planned route takes me over to LA via I10, then up the PCH, however, wildfires have been burning up the PCH and if they dont die down it might push me up to I40 and into Bakersfield, then up the inland I5 route (hope not, I dislike that drive).

While I'm not looking to haul any cars on this trip, I do have a 24 foot car trailer and could arrange transport for a fee. Last time I hauled a truck up there, I think it cost half what the transport company wanted.

Additionally I have some Montero parts that I'll be listing for sale in this thread, if someone wants them, I can bring them along. :smiley_drive:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Going through LA, to do some wrenching....Hmmmm.... I could use a little help diagnosing my Monty's engine.... I'd make an attempt to make it worth your while to visit the happiest place on earth ( I live near Disney, LOL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online