Southern California/ West Coast Team

Vasir

Village Idiot
any update on this? Ive recently had some ideas floating in my head for backpacking through asia, but after seeing this, i might be up for it. Im in Sacramento, but also am from SoCal so meeting up anywhere wouldnt be a problem. Question is what vehicle to use.. my trusty 1997 s320 that ive had for years, my gas guzzling landcruiser, or pitch in with whoever i may be tagging along with.. Will be looking into this more!

kbeefy

Adventurer
I'm hoping to be part of the Alaskan crew heading down, we'll be crossing in socal I believe, would be nice to catch up with a few others heading down the Baja. Cheers and enjoy the end of the world!!

Overland Nomads

Expedition Trophy Winner
Hey all, I just registered and will be heading down to Oaxaca a week early to do some volunteer work. I'll be blasting through on the way down, but hope to take some time on the way back. I'm going to try to spend Christmas on the beach in Belize and then take a couple weeks to head back north, cross over on the ferry at Mazatlan and travel the length of Baja on the way back to CA. If anyone wants to caravan with me, just let me know.

Triumphdog

Adventurer
Sorry I've been MIA. I'm out for this rally. My wife is preggo and our son is due to arrive on Dec 27, after the world ends. Better late than never...um, unless the world ends!! Have a great time!!!

snowbear

Observer
We are interested in meeting w/others to cross and travel. I had hoped to meet the Alaska crew in route but my work schedule keeps changing. Yesterday we were leaving 11/22 or 23 now we may not get out of Alaska until 11/28 or 29. If this schedule holds we'd be interested in following or trying to catch up w/anyone crossing around 12/9.

thanx
Scott

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles