Source for Aluminum Extrusions?

Hi Guys.

Here is a video for Ecofont panels, which are sold in France.
Does anyone know where you can get the extrusions used here?

Thanks.

The Artisan

Adventurer
Yeah, I already did that, and saw those same useless generic profiles. I am looking for profiles like the ones that are in the video, so I can use them with composite panels.
No one makes them off the shelf in the states that I know of. Custom made with large min order.
Kevin

doug720

Expedition Leader
You did not say where you are, or what shape you want, etc. There are 6 companies within 20 minutes of my house, and often, they have many in stock. In addition, there are many metal/aluminum suppliers that have some shapes in stock.

You did not say where you are, or what shape you want, etc.

Well..., in the original post, I did say that I wanted a source for the profiles that were used in the video. So if you watched the video, you would know the shapes that I wanted. But that's cool, misunderstandings are commonplace on the internet, I'm not looking to drag this out. It is true that I didn't say where I am. I am in Southern California. I have visited a few metal shops in So-Cal, and have only seen angle and C-channel, and decorative/ornate stuff for other applications.

I am looking to experiment with making custom panels, so I want to try a variety of extrusions. For the right product, I would be willing to pay shipment from the continental US. It looks like I don't have to worry about that, and will make do with what I can get locally. Thanks to all those who have chimed in.

The Artisan

Adventurer
So now I'm thinking maybe to rivet a couple of C channels together at right angles to make a composite profile.
I am am actually going to start offering a diy panel kits with an angle extrusion corners. Prototypes are being made right now. All frp panels are made in house and I offer 40" pop-toppers that can be added to them as well,if you are interested.
Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles