Sooo.....what are the thoughts on the Phoenix?

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Trying to envision why she would be going down a muddy ladder at midnight? Or is this an euphemism for an act that I am far too inexperienced to understand?

See? If you would have shown up while I had that case of beer, we would have figured out how to solve all the questions that might ever arise, inexperience notwithstanding.

But nooooooooooooooooo you were probably hanging out with the ne'er-do-well moggers, right? :sombrero:

Keyne

Adventurer
I wish Four Wheel Campers would maker more of the Fuso based campers. Nice to see more companies making these.

Czechsix

I wish Four Wheel Campers would maker more of the Fuso based campers. Nice to see more companies making these.

I've spoken with them a couple of times. Absolutely no plans to do another one, especially since they're doing so well with their standard lineup. From what I understand, the one unit they did for the FG was done during a slow period for them.

yabanja

Explorer
4 wheel campers

Actually, from what I understand, they are doing several flatbed models.... just need to adapt it to your truck!

Allan

Czechsix

Actually, from what I understand, they are doing several flatbed models.... just need to adapt it to your truck!

Allan

I might have to take a second look at that, then. But aren't the models always with the cabover style bed?

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I might have to take a second look at that, then. But aren't the models always with the cabover style bed?

I'm pretty sure that's the case. I do keep hearing about XP Camper doing a longer version of their 'cube' (so maybe it should be called the 'Sechseck')

Maninga

Adventurer
I'd thought of using a FWC a few times, prior to getting the XP V1 and changing plans again. Both would make a nice, easy platform to form a camper from. Add either a really large toy/tool/bike garage underneath. Heck of a lot of storage options and layout options around the tray that could be done.

Sixinarow

Adventurer
I know this thread is over two months old but thought I'd share my experience.

I found the truck on a Google image search for campers a few days ago. Went to their site, found out they're in Denver. I emailed with a time I'd be able to come by. That was yesterday. Rob and Cari (owners) were very inviting and Rob let me take the FG on a drive with him. It was quite fun to drive. I also liked the layout with the U-shaped dinette. Yes, the three cabinets are attached to the roof.

waveslider

Outdoorsman
Dunno, that's just what popped up on Search Tempest. Maybe it was stolen and they are trying to fence it in Ohio?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94