Someone save this Flip Pac in Chula Vista CA

Bella PSD

Explorer
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/rvs/1447283677.html

There is a good Flip-Pac camper in Ecology Auto Wrecking on Energy Way in Chula Vista. It's been there a few weeks and soon will go to the crusher. It is on a 4-door Dodge Dakota and I don't know if it fits other trucks as these have a really short bed.

I'm just posting this as I'd hate to see it go to the crusher. If you want it, you'll have to go down there and get it yourself. They may help you with their fork lift but you have to ask them that yourself. I don't know how much they charge for campers but their prices on everything else is really good.

The pictures below were taken several weeks ago when it first showed up. I figured someone would have taken it but it was still there today, 11/1/09.

Their address is Ecology Auto Parts, 825 Energy Way, Chula Vista, CA 91911. (619) 661-4554

Please don't contact me for any other information, everything I know is listed above. Good luck and I hope someone saves it.

If you do buy it, please let me know so that I can remove this listing.

hikingff77

Adventurer
Yet another reason to go to CA. I want that thing, someone want to pick it up for me?

I wish I could get a deal like that here in PA. Christ.

Bella PSD

Explorer
Looks like it made its way over the internet. 3 threads just here! I think it went for $250?? Glad someone got it.

Louie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne