Some SoCal wheeling this past weekend...

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Just a few pics from the trip.

Airing down at the trailhead.
01_AiringDown.jpg
Saw some mountain goats up close (well with a long lens anyway) on the way up.
02_WildGoats.jpg
View from the top.
03_MyMontyAtTopOfMntn.jpg
Mine... all mine ;)
04_MyMontyAtTopOfMntn.jpg
The rest of the rigs... Montero's (5), FJ (1), FJ80's (3), 100's (1), Pathfinders (2)
05_AllTheRigsAtTop.jpg
06_AllTheRigsAtTop.jpg
07_AllTheRigsAtTopFrontView.jpg

Was a very fun trip although I did discover I have an overheating problem and my coolant temp gauge is not working properly.:Wow1: Now I'm wondering how long it's been non-functioning?:yikes:

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
You still gonna make the Sierra trip with us Ray, gotta fix than overheating deal. Nice trip by the way

off-roader

Expedition Leader
You still gonna make the Sierra trip with us Ray, gotta fix than overheating deal. Nice trip by the way
Oh I'm working on it!

Also had an issue with my ARB fridge. One of the guys didn't understand how the fridge's latch works and literally ripped the latch open breaking it clean off!

Luckily the latch is designed to be replaceable (even though it's only a problem in the US and nowhere else in the world). Just spoke with ARB USA support and they said they'd simply send me a new one. No questions asked, no charges taken. Talk about awesome customer service! This is the 3rd time I've had to use their service and they've always been stellar. Kudos ARB!
:26_7_2:

tyty13

Adventurer
Just a few pics from the trip.

Airing down at the trailhead.
View attachment 178266
Saw some mountain goats up close (well with a long lens anyway) on the way up.
View attachment 178265
View from the top.
View attachment 178264
Mine... all mine ;)
View attachment 178263
The rest of the rigs... Montero's (5), FJ (1), FJ80's (3), 100's (1), Pathfinders (2)
View attachment 178262
View attachment 178261
View attachment 178260

Was a very fun trip although I did discover I have an overheating problem and my coolant temp gauge is not working properly.:Wow1: Now I'm wondering how long it's been non-functioning?:yikes:

And 1 Xterra 13 in ALL

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Oh right the xterra. I was a super fun trip Ty! Kudos on putting that all together. I can't wait for the next one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior