ra5epyda.jpg

mazuhegy.jpg

yqymupu4.jpg

umysy3y4.jpg

They say thats a CJ in there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4runnerteq

Explorer
It was gonna be for him at one time I guess. I bought an m416 from him a couple years ago. I left 2 spare wheels there at that time. Went back to see if he still had them. Bought the wheels and a jerry can. Looked around the property a bit. Felt bad cause he has since been battling cancer and the hospice nurse was there today. Wasnt aware when I first got there. That stuff will probably be there from now on. Has 15 or so old tractors sitting around also and a huge machine shop.

zelatore

Explorer
Must be something about Kentucky and fields full of never-gotten-to projects.
When I lived in southern Indiana and was playing with Alfa Romeos, a good friend had a farm full of them, ranging from complete junk to pretty nice. Even had one Ferrari tucked away in a barn (a 330 semi-project) as well as the a couple Mercs and a '68 911. He was down near Bardstown; we called it the Alfarm. Owner's name was ******** Kirzinger - he was fairly well known in the Alfa community.

4runnerteq

Explorer
Well if I had know I could have just got it while I was there. Needed it anyway. Hit my head going up the stairs and had to make a trip to the chiropractor the next day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94