SOLD

cupface

Hi all. I have a Kimbo Camper (www.kimboliving.com) being made with a delivery date of mid-November. Unfortunately some family issues are forcing me to sell the camper. I had hoped to sell my spot in line but Kimbo understandably asks that I take delivery.

These are awesome units, lightweight and robust. I've actually owned a Kimbo previously so I speak from experience.

If you're considering placing an order and would like to skip the 9 month wait time feel free to message me.

Thanks!

cupface

Yes! Thanks for the tip.

I'm asking $26.5k, which is a little less than what I'll be paying for the Kimbo as it's configured.

The Kimbo is just a little over 1000 pounds, so it will fit on nearly any half ton truck. My plan was to have it on a gen 1 Tundra.

I am to be picking the camper up in Bozeman MT in mid November. There may be flexibility on delivery and pickup. The Kimbo factory is in Bellingham WA, and I'm in Iowa.

If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!

Last edited:

the_pans

Yes! Thanks for the tip.

I'm asking $26k, which is what I'll be paying for the Kimbo as it's currently configured. Kimbo reaches out a month from the delivery date, so there may be an opportunity for a prospective buyer to customize the interior of the camper for their needs.

The Kimbo is just a little over 1000 pounds, so it will fit on nearly any half ton truck. My plan was to have it on a gen 1 Tundra.

I am to be picking the camper up in Bozeman MT in mid November. There may be flexibility on delivery and pickup. The Kimbo factory is in Bellingham WA, and I'm in Iowa.

If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks!
Have you found someone to take over your spot in line?

kjanus4075

Hello there! I am interested in your Kimbo you have posted. I see that the sale of it is pending as of Sept 6. I am inquiring to see if the sale is still pending or if you are again entertaining potential buyers again. Thank you.

cupface

Hi! Thanks for the message and interest. The Kimbo is still pending sale. I will update this thread when the sale is complete. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior