Sold

Hey there, I just got a yeti 3000x solar generator with the 100 watt panel through my power company. It’s more powerful than I need so I thought I’d post it here, it’s open box but only used once to make sure everything works. Comes with a 30ft cable for the solar panel, and a 12v charger if you ever want to charge it with you car. Let me know if you’re interested!

Power companies are now giving out GZ 3000X's ? Can you elaborate on that a bit? I'm curious what program that is?
They aren’t giving them out to very many people, I happened to meet the criteria because there were a ton of “public safety power outages” in my area.

chasejj

They aren’t giving them out to very many people, I happened to meet the criteria because there were a ton of “public safety power outages” in my area.
You are right. A power company in wildfire hit areas is giving 3000X's away to customers who qualify for medical needs .. Wow! This country is going to get interesting when they run out of everyone's money and the printing press stops.

Redline61

Observer
You are right. A power company in wildfire hit areas is giving 3000X's away to customers who qualify for medical needs .. Wow! This country is going to get interesting when they run out of everyone's money and the printing press stops.
And then they are just selling them for cash. Our oxygen patients are doing this and then a power outage hits and they call us for help. They can all piss off. Freaking unreal how people act in this world. Why not give it back to the power company so they can give it to someone that will use it?

Superduty

Adventurer
And then they are just selling them for cash. Our oxygen patients are doing this and then a power outage hits and they call us for help. They can all piss off. Freaking unreal how people act in this world. Why not give it back to the power company so they can give it to someone that will use it?
And I'm sure the person has to apply for it and document their eligibility before receiving such an item.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Well they had advertised as giving me a whole home propane generator, and they sent me this instead. Which is great, but I already have a solar generator. A lot of assumptions being made in this thread, I guess I will go ahead and delete it. Much love all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles