SOLD

RacerAV

I bought a camper recently and it came with the Foxwing. It's a left side mount, drivers side, and swings out and to your right as you look at it. So mounting it on the driver side would cover the driver side and rear of the vehicle or trailer! (I have it mounted passenger side of the trailer to cover the side and FRONT of the trailer~ also an option for you.) A new one, now called the Batwing is obviously available. It's been updated, and has some cool features! It's also $700 dollars plus tax and shipping! Save a couple hundred bucks OR trade something cool! I'd love a street legal dirtbike (I'd put in extra cash obviously).

I'm in Orange County, CA. Willing to meet up nearby.

Asking $550 OBO. Willing to trade too! What do you have? (Sure, I'll take $200 cash, but you'll have to throw in some other cool stuff!)

It's still up on the trailer! Only used once, on my driveway, to test it out for a few minutes! Stakes were never used! You know what they look like opened up, I don't have any pics of it opened. But heres my trailer!

I also have a rotopax water can, 2 gallon. as well as a bunch of Jeep Wrangler parts, from OEM exhaust to slotted front rotors... Free fender liners too! Spyder trax wheel spacers. AEV bumper side tanks for water or plain and AEV mud flaps. Bestop Trektop, and a Mopar soft top too! Anyway, theres more, just ask lol...

Thanks for reading!

Attachments

• IMG_2413.JPG
    IMG_2413.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 796
Last edited:

RacerAV

MAN, received some ridiculous low ball offers! Not trying to give the thing away! lol

Also contemplating selling the fridge! It heats and cools! Dometic, I forget the model but it's bright green. I'll check back with more info!

RacerAV

Tell us a little more bout that trailer!
It's an IntechRV Explore. All aluminum. Ramp door rear, slide out kitchen, tip out bed, interior height of about 5'7" and has AC/heat, and a Maxxair fan! It's great. I've already made some modifications and of course have plenty of plans for more!!!

I drove to AZ to get it (from CA).

RacerAV

Any takers on this thing? I don't want to uninstall it only to have it sit around in the garage!

grampswrx

Observer
Wrong side for me. How long is it? Maybe I could mount it on the rear and have it swing over the passengers side...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz