SOLD. Wilco Solo XL Tire Carrier PRICE REDUCED!!

STREGA

Explorer
Has the 30” arm to clear tailgates of full size trucks. Paint in great condition. Comes with anti-rattle wedge, 2.5” receiver adapter made by Wilco, extended length locking hitch pin and aluminum spacer for wheels with zero offset.

Was $500.00 price lowered to $400.00 if you pick it up here at the Grand Canyon. Could still do a meetup possibly for a reasonable fee to cover gas cost.

I’am located at the Grand Canyon, south rim. Now is a great time to come see the canyon most everything is now open and the crowds have been less than half of normal for this time of year. I will even throw in a free guided tour of the canyon by a local (Me) with the purchase of this item. Could also do a meetup somewhere, would have to discuss details. Shipping is NOT gonna happen on this one.

Tried to add pics but have been denied. Can email some to you if needed.

Last edited:

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Hi Doug. If you email me a photo or two i can post them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STREGA

Explorer
Lowering the price to $400.00 if you pick it up here at the Grand Canyon. If you always wanted to come see the Canyon but did not want to deal with the crowds nows the time to go, we are only seeing about 25% of the numbers we would normally see at this time of the year.

Could possibly do a meetup for a reasonable fee to cover gas cost also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles