SOLD - VANKIND: 2014 E350EB 4x4 6.8L V10 gas, 41k, Agile 4x4, VanHaus Interior, TransferFlow, Aluminess, and more...

poisondoc

IMG_0319.jpeg
IMG_0320.jpeg
IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg
IMG_0319.jpeg
IMG_0320.jpeg
IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_0333.jpeg
IMG_0343.jpeg
IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0356.jpeg
IMG_0360.jpeg

The Base Vehicle:

2014 Ford E350EB Passenger 40,900 miles and counting
Factory front and rear AC
Second owner; the first owner custom ordered it from Ford to his home in Southern California

4WD Conversion:
Agile Offroad Ford Twin Traction Beam System, Rebuilt 2019
Dana 50 TTB front
Factory semi-float Dana 60 rear, Ford factory LSD
OEM 4.10 gears
Warn manual locking hubs up front
BW Electric shift-on-the-fly transfer case (ex-Ford Super Duty)

Wheels, Tires, and Suspension:
American Racing ATX Mojave Black Teflon 16” x 5 wheels
285/75/16 BFG KO2 x 6 (Have an extra on a factory steel spare that goes with the van) – all bought from and warranted by Discount Tire
Fox 2.0 shocks all around rebuilt 2020 at Agile
Agile/Skyjacker custom coils up front and Deaver custom leafs in the rear – matched to the weight of the RV conversion, once completed

Exterior/Eye candy:
Factory Ford Steel Blue paint, ceramic coated last year
Fiberine 24” fixed high top, MDF reinforced from the factory, color matched
Suntek CXP 70% tint front sides
Suntek CXP 5% limo tint all around rear windows (you can change inside the back with the drapes open and be invisible)
Fiamma F45 crank-out awning on @1der custom Z brackets
Line-X coating to rocker panels and rain gutters

Bar work/Recovery:
Aluminess front and rear bumpers
Aluminess rear swingouts:
Passenger utility box with 1up USA bike trays x 2 and shovel/ax kit
Driver rear tire swingout with full size spare on matching wheel
Aluminess roof rack (walkable) with driver’s side ladder, surfboard bars, solar fixed mounted up front
WARN VR-12k EVO winch with synthetic line

Lighting:
JW Speaker Heated LED headlights
LED tail light conversion
Hella Valufit 500 LED x 2 bumper driving lights
Hella Valufit 500 x 4 roof rack driving lights
Hella scene lights x 4 sides and rear of van
All controlled by sPOD The Source in factory upfitter switch location

Audio/Security:
Dynamat to 70%+ of van, followed by EZ-Cool and 2-6” of Rockwool insulation
Kenwood DNR 876S with true NAV and wireless CarPlay
Front speakers Alpine RS65C
Mid speakers Alpine RS65 6.5 coaxial
Kenwood 10” Sub
Kenwood 5 channel amplifier to cabin speakers
Multicamera setup with front view camera (3 views – great for self-spotting/parking) and backup camera
Viper GPS alarm with smartphone connectivity, 2 rechargeable fobs

Under the Hood/Fueling:
Ford 6.8L V10 gas, stock
TransferFlow 46 gallon replacement fuel tank (heater is also plumbed into this – has passed emissions in CA and AZ no problem)

Interior Buildout (VanHaus Conversions, Vancouver, WA):
Driver and passenger swivels
2nd row seats are Sienna takeouts with seatbelts and latch for car seats, all upholstered to match, on custom bases and sitting on 4 x 48” of L-track via Unwin Seat Lockers. They can be repositioned and removed from the van by unlocking and wheeling out - and tie down rings or bike wheel chocks can be put in their place for secure hauling inside the rig.
6 DOT seatbelts; seat 7 as needed
Sofa bed converts to full size bed, sleep 2 adult + child or dog comfortably
3 piece upper bunk can sleep up to 2 adults
200 Ah Lithium battery setup
2000 Watt inverter
200 Watts of solar on the roof rack
RedArc 40A DC-DC Charge BMS
Xantrex Freedom XC 2000 Watt inverter/charger
Low voltage auto-disconnect
House master on/off switch
4 120V outlets with GFCI
Shore power connection
Indel-Isotherm Cruise 85 3 CF fridge
900 W Stainless microwave
Single induction burner cooktop
Rixen’s instant heat and hot water system (wall thermostat, just like your house). This will run off of shore power or gasoline.
Additional floor AC unit installed to run when connected to shore power
2 Maxxair 7500K roof fans with remote
15 gallon freshwater tank; external freshwater fill and city water connection
15 gallon grey water tank
Rear external shower port with hot and cold water
Dometic cassette toilet, 5 gal tank, mounted to L track with upholstered cover (a la Sportsmobile “Pottoman”)
Lagun table system with one mount at second row seats (4 person “dinette” setup) and one on the back seat base (“booth” seating)
Marine-grade plywood cabinets with vintage Oak laminate and locking pulls
Composite countertop
Houzer stainless sink
Grey Ultraleather upholstery all around
Silver twill interior fabric and trim
Custom drapes, window coverings, and throw pillows are Pendleton by Sunbrella in 6501 “Canyonlands” pattern
Dimmable LED recessed lights overhead
Recessed LEDs over bed, countertop
LED interior step light
Gooseneck LED reading light

Included Extras:
Ford Factory Shop Manual
A few pieces of induction cookware
Power and water cables and hoses

Questions and Answers:
Why are you selling?
We have a growing family and decided to get a large camper trailer, a pickup truck to daily drive and pull it, and venture a bit less far off the beaten path when family camping. Don’t worry, we are still building out a 2021 Power Wagon for backwoods adventures for now…

Are you forgetting anything in the above description?
I probably am. We’ve done a lot of stuff to this thing. Get in touch and I can give you a virtual tour if you are seriously considering it.

How much does this thing weigh?
Vehicle weight with two people and fuel, no gear.
F-3800
R-5380
Total 9180 lbs

How much do you have in it?
I have receipts for $151,595 in the build, not including any maintenance and repair costs.

How much are you asking? I am asking $130,000 or best offer. We are located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Buyer must pick up please, I will not ship the truck. I can help with fly-n-ride for the right buyer.

Link to more pictures (I will be adding some freshly taken pictures to this album as soon as I can):
VANKIND

This thing is a Sportsmobile killer (we had one and both the ride and the build quality are infinitely better in this rig) . It is also much more capable off road and more easily repaired anywhere than any of the Sprinter-based rigs out there today. If I didn’t have limitations on space, I would keep it forever. Please get in touch if you have any questions. Thank you very much for looking.

Aaron

bigdood

Haven't seen this van but can confirm that Van Haus does amazing builds. I've known Erik, Kenny and crew forever, top top notch work. GLWS

86scotty

Cynic
Don't mean to hijack the thread but before I saw this rig my favorite of all time was Pschitt's (Jean Claude's) rig. That one is a few years back but many of the home build fanatics here surely remember it. He's got it over in Europe enjoying it still I think.

This one, though, that color! That's fine art.

poisondoc

86scotty,

Thanks, that's high praise! We love the van and had a lot of fun as a family both in thinking about the right design and subsequently enjoying it in the backcountry. I was stoked when we found the original blue van with an Agile setup on it - I think the only other color my wife and I agreed on was the Competition Orange SMB build from a few years back...

Best,
Aaron

D

Deleted member 9101

Beautiful rig.... And ceramic coatings are awesome!

poisondoc

Amazing rig, very nice build! I was curious if you have towed much with it and if so ho much weight?

Yes, we’ve towed a small pop-up - probably around 3000-3500 pounds all in. No trailer brake controller on the van and the trailer brakes were all electric so we went without. The V10 will pull (though MPG was probably about 8) but I would recommend against this rig if the primary mission is towing as the hitch axis is very far behind the rear axle because of the extended body and even further to avoid the spare and utility box. I think if I were towing a lot, I’d bite the bullet on a diesel truck. We ended up with gas partly to get the offroad package that comes with the power wagon rolled into the purchase price and partly because my daily-drive use of mostly shorter trips would be hard on a modern post-emissions controls diesel.

yondermountain

Gotcha, thanks for the observations on the hitch axis, I had overlooked that! I really like that layout and the removable passenger seats on the l track are sweet!

jdavid

View attachment 659381View attachment 659382View attachment 659383View attachment 659384View attachment 659385View attachment 659386View attachment 659387View attachment 659388View attachment 659381View attachment 659382View attachment 659383View attachment 659384View attachment 659385View attachment 659386View attachment 659387View attachment 659388

The Base Vehicle:

2014 Ford E350EB Passenger 40,900 miles and counting
Factory front and rear AC
Second owner; the first owner custom ordered it from Ford to his home in Southern California

4WD Conversion:
Agile Offroad Ford Twin Traction Beam System, Rebuilt 2019
Dana 50 TTB front
Factory semi-float Dana 60 rear, Ford factory LSD
OEM 4.10 gears
Warn manual locking hubs up front
BW Electric shift-on-the-fly transfer case (ex-Ford Super Duty)

Wheels, Tires, and Suspension:
American Racing ATX Mojave Black Teflon 16” x 5 wheels
285/75/16 BFG KO2 x 6 (Have an extra on a factory steel spare that goes with the van) – all bought from and warranted by Discount Tire
Fox 2.0 shocks all around rebuilt 2020 at Agile
Agile/Skyjacker custom coils up front and Deaver custom leafs in the rear – matched to the weight of the RV conversion, once completed

Exterior/Eye candy:
Factory Ford Steel Blue paint, ceramic coated last year
Fiberine 24” fixed high top, MDF reinforced from the factory, color matched
Suntek CXP 70% tint front sides
Suntek CXP 5% limo tint all around rear windows (you can change inside the back with the drapes open and be invisible)
Fiamma F45 crank-out awning on @1der custom Z brackets
Line-X coating to rocker panels and rain gutters

Bar work/Recovery:
Aluminess front and rear bumpers
Aluminess rear swingouts:
Passenger utility box with 1up USA bike trays x 2 and shovel/ax kit
Driver rear tire swingout with full size spare on matching wheel
Aluminess roof rack (walkable) with driver’s side ladder, surfboard bars, solar fixed mounted up front
WARN VR-12k EVO winch with synthetic line

Lighting:
JW Speaker Heated LED headlights
LED tail light conversion
Hella Valufit 500 LED x 2 bumper driving lights
Hella Valufit 500 x 4 roof rack driving lights
Hella scene lights x 4 sides and rear of van
All controlled by sPOD The Source in factory upfitter switch location

Audio/Security:
Dynamat to 70%+ of van, followed by EZ-Cool and 2-6” of Rockwool insulation
Kenwood DNR 876S with true NAV and wireless CarPlay
Front speakers Alpine RS65C
Mid speakers Alpine RS65 6.5 coaxial
Kenwood 10” Sub
Kenwood 5 channel amplifier to cabin speakers
Multicamera setup with front view camera (3 views – great for self-spotting/parking) and backup camera
Viper GPS alarm with smartphone connectivity, 2 rechargeable fobs

Under the Hood/Fueling:
Ford 6.8L V10 gas, stock
TransferFlow 46 gallon replacement fuel tank (heater is also plumbed into this – has passed emissions in CA and AZ no problem)

Interior Buildout (VanHaus Conversions, Vancouver, WA):
Driver and passenger swivels
2nd row seats are Sienna takeouts with seatbelts and latch for car seats, all upholstered to match, on custom bases and sitting on 4 x 48” of L-track via Unwin Seat Lockers. They can be repositioned and removed from the van by unlocking and wheeling out - and tie down rings or bike wheel chocks can be put in their place for secure hauling inside the rig.
6 DOT seatbelts; seat 7 as needed
Sofa bed converts to full size bed, sleep 2 adult + child or dog comfortably
3 piece upper bunk can sleep up to 2 adults
200 Ah Lithium battery setup
2000 Watt inverter
200 Watts of solar on the roof rack
RedArc 40A DC-DC Charge BMS
Xantrex Freedom XC 2000 Watt inverter/charger
Low voltage auto-disconnect
House master on/off switch
4 120V outlets with GFCI
Shore power connection
Indel-Isotherm Cruise 85 3 CF fridge
900 W Stainless microwave
Single induction burner cooktop
Rixen’s instant heat and hot water system (wall thermostat, just like your house). This will run off of shore power or gasoline.
Additional floor AC unit installed to run when connected to shore power
2 Maxxair 7500K roof fans with remote
15 gallon freshwater tank; external freshwater fill and city water connection
15 gallon grey water tank
Rear external shower port with hot and cold water
Dometic cassette toilet, 5 gal tank, mounted to L track with upholstered cover (a la Sportsmobile “Pottoman”)
Lagun table system with one mount at second row seats (4 person “dinette” setup) and one on the back seat base (“booth” seating)
Marine-grade plywood cabinets with vintage Oak laminate and locking pulls
Composite countertop
Houzer stainless sink
Grey Ultraleather upholstery all around
Silver twill interior fabric and trim
Custom drapes, window coverings, and throw pillows are Pendleton by Sunbrella in 6501 “Canyonlands” pattern
Dimmable LED recessed lights overhead
Recessed LEDs over bed, countertop
LED interior step light
Gooseneck LED reading light

Included Extras:
Ford Factory Shop Manual
A few pieces of induction cookware
Power and water cables and hoses

Questions and Answers:
Why are you selling?
We have a growing family and decided to get a large camper trailer, a pickup truck to daily drive and pull it, and venture a bit less far off the beaten path when family camping. Don’t worry, we are still building out a 2021 Power Wagon for backwoods adventures for now…

Are you forgetting anything in the above description?
I probably am. We’ve done a lot of stuff to this thing. Get in touch and I can give you a virtual tour if you are seriously considering it.

How much does this thing weigh?
Vehicle weight with two people and fuel, no gear.
F-3800
R-5380
Total 9180 lbs

How much do you have in it?
I have receipts for $151,595 in the build, not including any maintenance and repair costs.

How much are you asking? I am asking $130,000 or best offer. We are located in Scottsdale, Arizona. Buyer must pick up please, I will not ship the truck. I can help with fly-n-ride for the right buyer.

Link to more pictures (I will be adding some freshly taken pictures to this album as soon as I can):
VANKIND

This thing is a Sportsmobile killer (we had one and both the ride and the build quality are infinitely better in this rig) . It is also much more capable off road and more easily repaired anywhere than any of the Sprinter-based rigs out there today. If I didn’t have limitations on space, I would keep it forever. Please get in touch if you have any questions. Thank you very much for looking.

Aaron
Is this still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles