SOLD Used James Baroud Evasion Evo

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Like the title says, used James Baroud Evo. I purchased this tent used last year. The gas struts were extremely stiff (perfect working order just very strong) as they are 100lb struts. I have MS and found them too difficult to close alone so swapped them out for 70lb struts and found them just about perfect. After going on an extended trip this year I've decided it's more effort than I care to put up with getting down a ladder in the middle of the night to use the restroom so am moving in a different direction for my future sleeping arrangements.

JB Evasion Evo - Grey includes tent, ladder, 12v rechargeable flashlight, and I'll throw in the original gas struts in case you want to change back to them.
$2500 - no shipping

The good -
Works perfectly, as mentioned, even better than new as far as closing the tent. Solar powered ceiling fan works fine.

The bad -
Gel coat is starting to fade on top. The mattress cover is deteriorating and really needs to be replaced. We actually just pulled the mattress and used a couple of Wiggy's ground pads instead and were very comfortable.

Tent is located just north of San Antonio, TX.

I will not ship it. I will not put it on a pallet to ship. I will not take it to a shipping location. If you'd like to have it shipped then hire someone to come to my house and pick it up and handle it for you. Sorry if that sounds rude but just want to be clear I won't be able to help you with shipping in any manner.

The bed rack shown in the photos is not included. This was a custom made aluminum rack (weighs about 20lbs) that fits a Nissan Titan (although I added a couple of 2x4s to my F-350 bed rails and used it there as well). If someone is interested, PM me and we can discuss selling it.

Tent Closed.jpgTent Front.jpgTent Back.jpgTent Inside.jpgMattress Cover.jpgTent Working Fan.jpgTent Ladder.jpg

Last edited:

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
Here are a couple of closeups of the rack. It's made from 1/8"x4" aluminum angle with 2" aluminum tubing. Cutouts in the lower panels are for the Nissan Titan tiedowns. Put the tiedowns through the holes and tighten them down and the rack is secured.

IMG_5830 (2).JPGIMG_5832 (2).JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94