SOLD: Ursa Minor Jeep Rubicon Camper - $33.9K

Khunguni

For sale is a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited with a 2020 Ursa Minor Camper. Clean and clear Oregon title in hand.
IMG_0964.jpg

The Ursa Minor Camper has so many benefits including: enter the camper from the inside (or outside) of Jeep, cabin heat, safety - locked doors, leave bedding and pillows in camper, quickest set-up in the market, low weight, low profile, access to items in car, stand-up/changing clothes, leave 1/2 panel open for dogs, sleeping a 3rd person downstairs, etc.

Ursa Minor Camper and Camping accessories

Brand new in early 2020 in excellent to like-new condition:
  • All fabric, netting, material, fiberglass, etc. are in excellent to like-new condition.​
  • Sliding rear windows and screen on both sides.
  • ARB side awning
  • ARB Awning Room - additional sleeping quarter (fully enclosed, full screens, or open)
  • Yakima roof rack and sliding rails
  • 60% rear seat delete, platform, and 2 “cubbies”. Perfect step for climbing into the camper (also have rear seat) and for sleeping a dog.
  • Outback Adventure Tailgate Table with bamboo sliding table
  • Roll Bar storage bags (one on each side)
  • Northbound Expedition garbage and recovery tire bag (perfect for fire wood too).

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0967.jpg

IMG_3005.JPG

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited

Silver 2011 with approx. 80K in excellent condition. Automatic.
  • 2011 has the new interior.
  • Reliable 3.8 liter, V6 Engine
  • Diff. Lockers - front and rear; electronic sway bar disconnect.
  • Power Inverter for those who work on the road (charge computer)
  • BFG TKO tires (one size larger than stock) with approx. 75% remaining.

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

The paint and condition of the vehicle are excellent for its age. No paint fading, rust, etc. People always comment on how it looks newer than it is. There is literally only one “door” ding on the front side cowl panel, a couple plastic scratches on the black, plastic front fenders, and some rock chips on the passenger door hinges. Also a couple of small windshield chips. The interior is in excellent shape and looks almost like new.

IMG_0955.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

Recent preventative maintenance on Jeep
  • 70,489 Oil Change, EVAC sensor, Rear Brakes, Rear axle seal replacement
  • 70,804 Auto Transmission Service
  • 74,625 Oil/filter, air filter, spark plugs and cables
  • 78,322 Oil/Filter change
  • 78,465 Replaced rear differential fluid
At the last service, the dealer rep. actually chuckled that the maintenance department found NOTHING “wrong” with the vehicle. He stated they ALWAYS find something and congratulated me on taking amazing care of the vehicle.

Random
Current lead times on the Ursa Minor campers are 9-12 months at the earliest. The vehicle is up to date on maintenance, camper is installed, and accessories are ready to go. Nothing to do but hit the road . .

Located in Central, Oregon. Happy to pick up at Redmond, OR airport for fly and drive.

There are some additional photos posted on the Bend, OR Craiglist site of this vehicle.

$35,000

Last edited:

Maddmatt

Explorer
For today's market this seems well priced. Thank god it won't pull my boat, you had me pricing replacement back seats there for a minute, and the last thing I need is another vehicle. GLWS!

Khunguni

For today's market this seems well priced. Thank god it won't pull my boat, you had me pricing replacement back seats there for a minute, and the last thing I need is another vehicle. GLWS!
Didn't you read the ad, 60% backseat is included :ROFLMAO: Cheers Maddmatt,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94