SOLD: Superwinch Tigershark TS9500 (Repair) Denver, $150

trailscape

Explorer
Winch sold. Thanks.

I don't think I'll be installing a winch again for a while so it's time for this to go.

Here's the deal, the truck it was on was involved in a front end wreck and the winch hasn't been tested since. It looks like it avoided any real damage, but I'm no expert and again it hasn't been tested so this is probably best for a local sale.

The base of the selenoid box was cracked being pushed into the grill guard over the winch mount.
The hook and cable end took some impact damage. I tossed the mounting hardware as that probably shouldn't be reused anyhow.
The roller fairlead is brand new, I had used a hawse fairlead instead.

One of the reasons I really like Superwinch:

Selenoid box assy:
http://superwinchcompanystore.com/products/solenoid-box-assy-tiger-shark-9500-11500

Hardware kit:
http://superwinchcompanystore.com/products/hardware-kit-tiger-shark-9500-11500?variant=6617452867

Probably also needs a new hook, a cable end repair and a good going through just to check it out for anything unseen.

KIMG0234.jpgKIMG0236.jpgKIMG0237.jpgKIMG0238.jpg

zIMGP2406.jpgIMG_20150110_114918.jpgIMG_20150110_130555.jpg

Looks like shipping this would be upwards of $80, so probably not really worth it.

Last edited:

trailscape

Explorer
Bummer about the wreck. How did you like the Tigershark's performance?

It was my first experience with a winch and I never actually got to use it for a recovery so it's hard to judge. That said, it seems like a great winch. It might not have the fastest line pull or the most silent motor, but most of that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

trailscape

Explorer
All messages replied to, winch currently still available. Shipping is looking like it won't be worth it so I'll keep it as a local sale a little longer.

Winch sold as of 2/9. Thanks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online