SOLD Super Pacific X1 Camper Build Spot Trade for OVRLND Spot

ColoradoDuc

Probably a long shot but I've got a Super Pacific X1 build spot (deposit date Oct 2020) and would be interested in swapping for an OVRLND camper build spot if anyone is thinking about moving the other direction. Located in CO, though obviously the deposit is not location dependent.

SP has been transparent about fitment development timelines and we really like the X1, but unfortunately our truck (Nissan Frontier) is near the bottom of the list and won't be ready for a while yet. The good news is: if your truck fitment is already done or almost done, this should get you pretty close to the front of the line.

Super Pacific deposits are transferable with a $75 transfer fee. You may configure the spot for any vehicle/options but will pay the current camper price etc. Not sure how it works with OVR LND.

Not interested in selling at this point, just cutting down on the waitlist via swap.

bson

Hey,

I know you are looking for a swap, but I would be interesting in buying your spot if you are wanting to get out of it!

PM me if you would be interested in that, thank you!

Going_Wild

Probably a long shot but I've got a Super Pacific X1 build spot (deposit date Oct 2020) and would be interested in swapping for an OVRLND camper build spot if anyone is thinking about moving the other direction. Located in CO, though obviously the deposit is not location dependent.

SP has been transparent about fitment development timelines and we really like the X1, but unfortunately our truck (Nissan Frontier) is near the bottom of the list and won't be ready for a while yet. The good news is: if your truck fitment is already done or almost done, this should get you pretty close to the front of the line.

Super Pacific deposits are transferable with a $75 transfer fee. You may configure the spot for any vehicle/options but will pay the current camper price etc. Not sure how it works with OVR LND.

Not interested in selling at this point, just cutting down on the waitlist via swap.

Curious if your build spot with Super Pacific is still available? If so, I am super interested!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles