(SOLD) STEDI TYPE-X ™ 8.5" PRO LED DRIVING LIGHTS $270

I bought this about 7 months ago from Australia. Excellent lights. Here is a link to their website for you to see the light.

Stedi Type-X 8.5 led lights

And here is my build thread for you to see me unboxing it when I received it from Australia.

Unboxing Stedi lights

And this is the thread after the install with tons of pictures.

Pictures of STEDI lights on my suv

The lights are still on my suv. I want to upgrade the lights and wanted to sell this. I wish to buy the new 8.5 Laser lights.

I still have the brand new box that my STEDI lights came with. You get everything that comes in the box with the lights except the cable that I used and which is on my truck. I think you can buy a good set of cable for a cheap price.

WHAT’S IN THE BOX (You get everything below that comes with the box, except the one that I highlighted in red)
  • 2 x STEDI Type-X PRO LED Driving Lights
  • 2 x Protective STEDI Black Out Covers
  • 2 x Grey Colour Rings
  • 2 x Orange Coloured Rings
  • 1 x Smart High Beam Wiring Harness DTP-2 Sealed Connectors, H4, HB3 adapter plugs to high beam. 60A Relay, Fuse, Switch
  • Complete Stainless Steel fastener kit. (I used this for the install and if anything is left, you get it)
  • Wiring & Fitting Instructions

Bear with me. I will upload some pictures, but the links I provided above pretty much have all pictures that any interested party would like to see.

Please, you pay for shipping, if you are not within driving distance of me in Houston, Texas.

I don't have to sell these, but I wish to take a loss and sell them, if I can have some money towards the new 8.5 Laser lights.

Last edited:
You get the STEDI lights off my suv with the original box and all of these in the pictures below, which are all brand new and never used.

I just ordered my replacement lights, so hoping these will sell soon.
5Td7Faa.jpg

FzgJU2S.jpg

YCodSOm.jpg

P6G8ytG.jpg

3CXyAkP.jpg

TAfmOAE.jpg

hovenator

Explorer
Pic of the lights on your truck? Interested......I just installed the Stedi fog/driving lights in my ARB bumper. They absolutely rule the night! Love Stedi lights!!!

Pic of the lights on your truck? Interested......I just installed the Stedi fog/driving lights in my ARB bumper. They absolutely rule the night! Love Stedi lights!!!

Here below are some few pictures, but the link I provided above has the most detailed pictures.

STEDI lights are very amazing. You can read the review kf these lights and see tons of pictures on their website under these lights. The reputation of these lights is on par or maybe above the other exact same lights sold by Baja and others, which are a lot more expensive than these.

I am thinking of creating a profile on one or 2 Jeep forums and ih8mud, just to try to sell these so it can be gone as soon as possible.

Can you show me a few pictures of your installed STEDI lights?

FgoPBOq.jpg

KRBSKn5.jpg

AcrOgU9.jpg

tvNoeXE.jpg

CI3JKjt.jpg

vpo4Mpj.jpg

XphRTxk.jpg

9N7QPOY.jpg

Ffx3m2T.jpg

pjnqNez.jpg

Reactions: WVI

Forum statistics